Page 25 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1521222324252627282935 ... LastLast

Thread: New fantasy football game

Default New fantasy football game

Hey guys, first post but long time lurker here, I registered just to share this pretty kick-a$$ game I started playing recently. Its an online football game, where you get to make players, own teams, build stadiums, get equipment, and develop your own players.

Once you have your players made you can either join a human run team, make your own team, or join a CPU run team and compete in games vs. thousands of other players.

You don't have to pay any money just to play, and spending cash to upgrade is completely optional. Give it a try, my in game name is "Untouchable" if you have questions or need anything!

Heres the link: Goal Line Blitz
    Last edited by Coach; 03-31-2008 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Pulled referral code out of link. I'm sure he won't mind since he is only letting us know because it is so cool! :P

Gotta love level eight. I am eagerly anticipating level eight for Carlito, probably with this, and one more game of exp. Level eight means nine points to spend, but for Carlito it will mean 24 points, and one point to an entire special abilities tree.

Looks like Patrique Wyllis will get there today, won't he rbedgood?

(Do have the beds with the remote control for sale? Lol.)

Anyway, just to keep the link to join us fresh...

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9403978

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Gotta love level eight. I am eagerly anticipating level eight for Carlito, probably with this, and one more game of exp. Level eight means nine points to spend, but for Carlito it will mean 24 points, and one point to an entire special abilities tree.

Looks like Patrique Wyllis will get there today, won't he rbedgood?

(Do have the beds with the remote control for sale? Lol.)

Anyway, just to keep the link to join us fresh...

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9403978
    Yeah, Patrique Wyllis was at level 4 just short of level 5 after last night's training, I did some quick calculations and figured even at lv 7 he'd get enough XP from this game to level up...so I went ahead and boosted him last night so he can play todays game at lv 7 instead of 4. I'm trying to make him more of a pass rushing threat, I found a couple builds on LBs that had attributes showing and had a few sacks in their leagues. They seemed to be similar to my build except they had better "blocking" and "confidence" I boosted these two skills as well as a little agility last night.

I added a little bit of blitzing back into the game plan (not much) to test this. If it works we could really open up our defensive options. Even if he can just generate some "hurries" we've seen what that can do to a QB (check Bob Katt's INT numbers and completion percentage)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Yeah, Patrique Wyllis was at level 4 just short of level 5 after last night's training, I did some quick calculations and figured even at lv 7 he'd get enough XP from this game to level up...so I went ahead and boosted him last night so he can play todays game at lv 7 instead of 4. I'm trying to make him more of a pass rushing threat, I found a couple builds on LBs that had attributes showing and had a few sacks in their leagues. They seemed to be similar to my build except they had better "blocking" and "confidence" I boosted these two skills as well as a little agility last night.

I added a little bit of blitzing back into the game plan (not much) to test this. If it works we could really open up our defensive options. Even if he can just generate some "hurries" we've seen what that can do to a QB (check Bob Katt's INT numbers and completion percentage)

I like it. Do you have him playing LOLB, or ROLB?

Wow I'm glad to see you guys are having fun with this! I'm the proud owner of the #1 QB in canada AAA west :) http://goallineblitz.com/game/league...nference_id=11 Anyway, I didn't realize this thread would grow so fast, if anyone has any questions I can help with, let me know :)

Also, don't be scared to use my referral link in the OP lol.
    Last edited by Untouchable; 05-09-2008 at 03:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    Wow I'm glad to see you guys are having fun with this! I'm the proud owner of the #1 QB in canada AAA west :) http://goallineblitz.com/game/league...nference_id=11 Anyway, I didn't realize this thread would grow so fast, if anyone has any questions I can help with, let me know :)

Also, don't be scared to use my referral link in the OP lol.
    Hell, we are practiacally neigbors. We are in Canada AAA #2 West. If we can gat some miraculous run of luck, then maybe we can join you guys next season. But you will have to lose in the playoffs for that too.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Hell, we are practiacally neigbors. We are in Canada AAA #2 West. If we can gat some miraculous run of luck, then maybe we can join you guys next season. But you will have to lose in the playoffs for that too.
    I think to be in the same league you'd have to win your league and we'd have to win our league. I'm not sure if there are any lateral moves between AAA leagues so we'd both have to make it to the pros.

I'm not sure how they'll work that out though, because everyone in the pro league will be like 9 levels higher than the newer leagues (#2's)

PS do I get some forum props for having a sticky?

I think to be in the same league you'd have to win your league and we'd have to win our league. I'm not sure if there are any lateral moves between AAA leagues so we'd both have to make it to the pros.

I'm not sure how they'll work that out though, because everyone in the pro league will be like 9 levels higher than the newer leagues (#2's)

PS do I get some forum props for having a sticky?
    ...No.

Hahaha, oh I see coach nuked my referral link. No big deal, its just nice to get credit for bringing people to the game since boosting gets expensive later.

Anyway, what team are you guys? I didn't read the entire thread...

Hahaha, oh I see coach nuked my referral link. No big deal, its just nice to get credit for bringing people to the game since boosting gets expensive later.

Anyway, what team are you guys? I didn't read the entire thread...
    Ottowa Chiefs. We are 1-5, but I don't have a problem with that, since we are a first-year team, in a second-year league. I think we will be able to level the playing field by next season.