Page 28 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1824252627282930313238 ... LastLast

Thread: New fantasy football game

Default New fantasy football game

Hey guys, first post but long time lurker here, I registered just to share this pretty kick-a$$ game I started playing recently. Its an online football game, where you get to make players, own teams, build stadiums, get equipment, and develop your own players.

Once you have your players made you can either join a human run team, make your own team, or join a CPU run team and compete in games vs. thousands of other players.

You don't have to pay any money just to play, and spending cash to upgrade is completely optional. Give it a try, my in game name is "Untouchable" if you have questions or need anything!

Heres the link: Goal Line Blitz
    Last edited by Coach; 03-31-2008 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Pulled referral code out of link. I'm sure he won't mind since he is only letting us know because it is so cool! :P

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I think he is coming along quite nicely. But I am almost certain that he has been boosted already. Is it at all possible that you did it right away and have just forgotten about it?
    Maybe when I first created the profile but I don't remember using the flex points tab.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

My confidence is 21.41 now, should I switch my training over to speed or agility?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    My confidence is 21.41 now, should I switch my training over to speed or agility?
    I would think agility. If the game is true to real attributes, you have to be able to avoid sacks in the pocket. I don't know the game as well as 31 and Rich though.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Either would be ok with me.

Well my speed is the lowest, at 13.44, and my agility is almost at 20 at 19.31

If there is a distinct advantage to being over 20 I will put it on agility, if not then I think I need some speed training.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Well my speed is the lowest, at 13.44, and my agility is almost at 20 at 19.31

If there is a distinct advantage to being over 20 I will put it on agility, if not then I think I need some speed training.
    I believe that attributes round-up so 19.31 should equal twenty. But that is only a guess.

So is it still stamina that is limiting the number of reps my defensive players are seeing?

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    So is it still stamina that is limiting the number of reps my defensive players are seeing?
    Actually, they had 44 and 68 plays in the last game. With an exp.-cap at 50 plays, they were both very nearly capped.

Both are now a bit low on energy, but they should be fine for the game tommorrow.

I believe that attributes round-up so 19.31 should equal twenty. But that is only a guess.
    So you're saying put it on agility, or does it even matter now since the game is so close from now?

I think he is coming along quite nicely. But I am almost certain that he has been boosted already. Is it at all possible that you did it right away and have just forgotten about it?
    That explains it, I did not know there was a cap of 50 plays on experience. Makes sense though.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!