Page 36 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2632333435363738394046 ... LastLast

Thread: New fantasy football game

Default New fantasy football game

Hey guys, first post but long time lurker here, I registered just to share this pretty kick-a$$ game I started playing recently. Its an online football game, where you get to make players, own teams, build stadiums, get equipment, and develop your own players.

Once you have your players made you can either join a human run team, make your own team, or join a CPU run team and compete in games vs. thousands of other players.

You don't have to pay any money just to play, and spending cash to upgrade is completely optional. Give it a try, my in game name is "Untouchable" if you have questions or need anything!

Heres the link: Goal Line Blitz
    Last edited by Coach; 03-31-2008 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Pulled referral code out of link. I'm sure he won't mind since he is only letting us know because it is so cool! :P

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Remember we're going to be able to boost again in a couple weeks, you may want to hold onto your Flex Points. Long-term we will want at least 2 more human LBs so that we can run a 3-4 when it becomes available (probably next season).

I have plenty of flex points, but I'm holding off on spending them because it'll take a lot to boost 10 players next season.
    Ok, You the boss!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Ok, You the boss!
    Awww shucks...seriously though if you want to create another player we'll happily sign them. I'd suggest if you do that you go ahead and create the player today, sign him to a D-league team that plays tomorrow...he'll level up in the first 2 days when we sign him for Friday's game.

I just didn't want you to forget that a new season starts soon (and 3 more boosts become available)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Awww shucks...seriously though if you want to create another player we'll happily sign them. I'd suggest if you do that you go ahead and create the player today, sign him to a D-league team that plays tomorrow...he'll level up in the first 2 days when we sign him for Friday's game.

I just didn't want you to forget that a new season starts soon (and 3 more boosts become available)
    I do not have enough points yet. Looks like I have two referrals pending, I do not know how many points I get for that.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    I do not have enough points yet. Looks like I have two referrals pending, I do not know how many points I get for that.
    If you have 2 pending you'll get 100 points, either midnight tonight or tomorrow night. If you get them tonight and create the player before gametimes tomorrow, you could still get into a game tomorrow, and pick up a signing bonus from a CPU/Development league team before we sign your LB tomorrow night...

If it doesn't work that's okay, we can resolve the energy issue without another LB, I also have an offer out to a CPU LB that will answer tonight.
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9403978

Join the fun! Sign up! Click the link!

Interesting.

I believe in your leadership bedgood, and I think you've worked wonders with this (less)than rooke team that you have to GM...

Seriously though, I'm ready to start spending money to help build a solid team in the next few seasons (weeks).

Can I chip in a few bucks and get you and chief31 to model them for a rebuilding season?

Start out an entire team with boosts from cash???

Just an idea.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Interesting.
    Are you thinking of joining up Chiefster??

We could use some more live players for the team...

How many CPU's are playing for us still guys??
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Are you thinking of joining up Chiefster??

We could use some more live players for the team...

How many CPU's are playing for us still guys??
    HH,

The biggest need we have is for a LB. There are a few other needs, but most of them have been lined up and are in the Development leagues right now.

We have a number of CPUs, but very few of them are on the depth chart at this point. A few are still getting snaps, but mostly on defense because we need those.

Any needs I need to address on my player?
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.