Page 39 of 51 FirstFirst ... 2935363738394041424349 ... LastLast

Thread: New fantasy football game

Default New fantasy football game

Hey guys, first post but long time lurker here, I registered just to share this pretty kick-a$$ game I started playing recently. Its an online football game, where you get to make players, own teams, build stadiums, get equipment, and develop your own players.

Once you have your players made you can either join a human run team, make your own team, or join a CPU run team and compete in games vs. thousands of other players.

You don't have to pay any money just to play, and spending cash to upgrade is completely optional. Give it a try, my in game name is "Untouchable" if you have questions or need anything!

Heres the link: Goal Line Blitz
    Last edited by Coach; 03-31-2008 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Pulled referral code out of link. I'm sure he won't mind since he is only letting us know because it is so cool! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Thanks anyway; you can ask Guru - I stink at FF.
    This is different than fantasy football...you don't pick a player, you create one...we'd love to have you join us.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    This is different than fantasy football...you don't pick a player, you create one...we'd love to have you join us.
    I appreciate the invitation buddy, but I seriously doubt that I could devote the time necessary to do it very well.

I appreciate the invitation buddy, but I seriously doubt that I could devote the time necessary to do it very well.
    But, could you devote the five minutes one day, then five minutes a second day, to get someone the referral, and allow them to gain the Flex Points that are so highly coveted?

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    But, could you devote the five minutes one day, then five minutes a second day, to get someone the referral, and allow them to gain the Flex Points that are so highly coveted?
    Yeah I could do that, but I really don't want to start something that I can't devote much time to, and...

Get off my lawn!

Yeah I could do that, but I really don't want to start something that I can't devote much time to, and...

Get off my lawn!
    I'll get off the lawn. But I'm leaving this....

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=8075679

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I'll get off the lawn. But I'm leaving this....

Fair enough.

Hey sissies...forget Fantasy Football. We need to have a ChiefsCrowd game on the weekend of the opener!! Lets pick some teams and get ready to kick some real ***!! If you ladies are up to it!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Hey sissies...forget Fantasy Football. We need to have a ChiefsCrowd game on the weekend of the opener!! Lets pick some teams and get ready to kick some real ***!! If you ladies are up to it!!
    I'd be up for that. Too bad I won't be there. Have fun laying people out Canada.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Here is a link to one of the leagues that is currently a front-runner for the league-swap that we are attempting to get pushed through.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/league...nference_id=16

It's a far more favorable competition level, and three of the top teams will be leaving. Two to regular promotion, from playoffs, and one would swap places with us. (Won't say which, yet.)

Just thought that I would try to keep the team up to date as much as possible.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    That'd be cool, except you would get tired of have to perform CPR after every play when I would collapse. In the shape I'm in when I die you could donate my body to science fiction.