Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: New fantasy football game

Default New fantasy football game

Hey guys, first post but long time lurker here, I registered just to share this pretty kick-a$$ game I started playing recently. Its an online football game, where you get to make players, own teams, build stadiums, get equipment, and develop your own players.

Once you have your players made you can either join a human run team, make your own team, or join a CPU run team and compete in games vs. thousands of other players.

You don't have to pay any money just to play, and spending cash to upgrade is completely optional. Give it a try, my in game name is "Untouchable" if you have questions or need anything!

Heres the link: Goal Line Blitz
    Last edited by Coach; 03-31-2008 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Pulled referral code out of link. I'm sure he won't mind since he is only letting us know because it is so cool! :P

Also, once you have finished creating your player, you will want to find the "Players Looking For Teams" forum, and post there about your player.

There are new players every minute, so you may need to BUMP the thread occaisionally, to keep it near the top of the list.

Then, Once contract offers start to come in, don't be in too big of a rush to sign. Check-out the teams record, depth chart (See if you might get some playing time) and be sure that the daily amount in the contract is going to be enough for your player to train on "intense" daily.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Also, once you have finished creating your player, you will want to find the "Players Looking For Teams" forum, and post there about your player.

There are new players every minute, so you may need to BUMP the thread occaisionally, to keep it near the top of the list.

Then, Once contract offers start to come in, don't be in too big of a rush to sign. Check-out the teams record, depth chart (See if you might get some playing time) and be sure that the daily amount in the contract is going to be enough for your player to train on "intense" daily.
    That sounds like good advice if I was smart enough to write down my dang password.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    That sounds like good advice if I was smart enough to write down my dang password.

An ounce of prevention...

Just so everyone knows, I am trying to buy a team tonight. So if I get one, I might start pestering you guys to join my team.

Here is my referral link again...

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=4277675

The positions that my team will need the most are...FB; TE; OG; C (guru, wink, wink); WR; DT; LB; and S.

Also, if any of you does join, you should find your referral link, and post it here. Because I don't really need the referrals, and new member will be able to use them a whole lot more.

If you do decide to join and build a player, You can look at the guidlines that I have already posted in this thread, or you can feel free to ask me for advice, because I have alot of it.

Texaschief, I am likely to be needing a GM, or other administrative assistant. (Hint, hint.) This sounds like it might be right up your alley.

PM me for anything.
    Last edited by chief31; 04-22-2008 at 11:54 AM.

I forgot.. If you do sign-up and create a player, please, let me know the players name, so I can find you there.

If you want to find me there, you can do a search for...get this...

chief31!

Then you can PM me there if you want.

I will try to get more involved in this game soon.

I have some crazy stuff going on right now though.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

The Ottaw Chiefs, in the Canadian region, are now accepting applications. We have already made offers to a TE (Canda) and a QB (HH). But plenty of roster spots remain.

The Ottaw Chiefs, in the Canadian region, are now accepting applications. We have already made offers to a TE (Canda) and a QB (HH). But plenty of roster spots remain.
    I accepted your offer, let's get this team rolling!

You can have my player. Doubt I will spending much time on it though.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Just so everyone knows, I am trying to buy a team tonight. So if I get one, I might start pestering you guys to join my team.

Here is my referral link again...

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=4277675

The positions that my team will need the most are...FB; TE; OG; C (guru, wink, wink); WR; DT; LB; and S.

Also, if any of you does join, you should find your referral link, and post it here. Because I don't really need the referrals, and new member will be able to use them a whole lot more.

If you do decide to join and build a player, You can look at the guidlines that I have already posted in this thread, or you can feel free to ask me for advice, because I have alot of it.

Texaschief, I am likely to be needing a GM, or other administrative assistant. (Hint, hint.) This sounds like it might be right up your alley.

PM me for anything.
    You can have mine. PMed you on the site.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Page 4 of 51 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast