Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast

Thread: New fantasy football game

Default New fantasy football game

Hey guys, first post but long time lurker here, I registered just to share this pretty kick-a$$ game I started playing recently. Its an online football game, where you get to make players, own teams, build stadiums, get equipment, and develop your own players.

Once you have your players made you can either join a human run team, make your own team, or join a CPU run team and compete in games vs. thousands of other players.

You don't have to pay any money just to play, and spending cash to upgrade is completely optional. Give it a try, my in game name is "Untouchable" if you have questions or need anything!

Heres the link: Goal Line Blitz
    Last edited by Coach; 03-31-2008 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Pulled referral code out of link. I'm sure he won't mind since he is only letting us know because it is so cool! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Easy Jared!!
    Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    About as likely as Chiefster to imbibe in the above. Water with my meal this evening...thanks.
    I hope you and Chiefster wouldn't imbibe Jared Allen!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I hope you and Chiefster wouldn't imbibe Jared Allen!!
    I meant the beer and tequila, Sasquatch.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

I meant the beer and tequila, Sasquatch.
    well...if you don't want it!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Some idiot with the user name "dablackhole" is trying to sign my CB to his team...good $$ offer, but no thanks. I'll wait for 31 to return.

Last edited by rbedgood; 04-26-2008 at 12:10 AM.
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Dangit, here's the screen print I can't edit...(outside 10 minutes)

Have been for the better part of the past 3 hours.
    Wow.

I don't even have to argue with him about gun control because he would like to use his car as a lethal weapon while texting.

Shame on you bedgood.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Some idiot with the user name "dablackhole" is trying to sign my CB to his team...good $$ offer, but no thanks. I'll wait for 31 to return.

when that happens to me i delete my picture on photobucket so i don't look stoopid when this stuff happens.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    when that happens to me i delete my picture on photobucket so i don't look stoopid when this stuff happens.

I did delete it on photobucket...and then re-entered it...but couldn't fix this post...

I did delete it on photobucket...and then re-entered it...but couldn't fix this post...
    That probably means that photobucket is overloaded right now (it is friday night, saturday if you're counting), and you should put a better picture there instesad!

Oh...Chief31...I'm Level 4 now...and will be rising when the dang thing lets me upgrade my player...might create another now...I purchased me some flex points.
    Awesome!!!

Also, Chief31, I have now created 2 additional players a CB (Enter Ception) and a C (Stonewall Brickson)
    They are in their starting roles.

Each time you move to another level you earn points...I'm not sure how you started at level 7 though....Chief31?
    I bought him some flex, so I would have a familiar teammate, and a good starting QB when I got me a team. So I boosted him in season one, and then again as soon as season two started.

That's how desperate some of the owners aer right now. With the addition of more than 1,000 new teams, there is such a shortage of boosted players, that owners are finding the players before they even post in the "players looking for teams" forum.

All the players that are there and active, will likely make it to level eight (Key level) before the season ends. When this happens, anyone who doesn't have the player-money to purchase the upgrades can contact us (Myself, and new GM rbedgood) and we will glady help you with a new contract.

And a bump for Canda...

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=7381122

Page 8 of 51 FirstFirst ... 45678910111218 ... LastLast