Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast

Thread: New fantasy football game

Default New fantasy football game

Hey guys, first post but long time lurker here, I registered just to share this pretty kick-a$$ game I started playing recently. Its an online football game, where you get to make players, own teams, build stadiums, get equipment, and develop your own players.

Once you have your players made you can either join a human run team, make your own team, or join a CPU run team and compete in games vs. thousands of other players.

You don't have to pay any money just to play, and spending cash to upgrade is completely optional. Give it a try, my in game name is "Untouchable" if you have questions or need anything!

Heres the link: Goal Line Blitz
    Last edited by Coach; 03-31-2008 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Pulled referral code out of link. I'm sure he won't mind since he is only letting us know because it is so cool! :P

We have a lot of CPU players still and would love to fill the roster with human players. We want to start here as heck, it'll be more fun. Right now DE, DT and LBs are the biggest need. Also need another quality WR, and could still use a few O-linemen. TE, QB, HB & CB are really the only spots that are set.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

I just created a Defensive tackle named Hayvern Smith... send me an offer.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Awesome!!!

They are in their starting roles.

I bought him some flex, so I would have a familiar teammate, and a good starting QB when I got me a team. So I boosted him in season one, and then again as soon as season two started.

That's how desperate some of the owners aer right now. With the addition of more than 1,000 new teams, there is such a shortage of boosted players, that owners are finding the players before they even post in the "players looking for teams" forum.

All the players that are there and active, will likely make it to level eight (Key level) before the season ends. When this happens, anyone who doesn't have the player-money to purchase the upgrades can contact us (Myself, and new GM rbedgood) and we will glady help you with a new contract.

And a bump for Canda...

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=7381122
    So what do I have to do to obtain more money to obtain flex point in order to boost my player?
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

sent...read the attached note to the contract, and please set your player so that team members can see the attributes...this will help C31 and I keep everyone on the same program.
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Guru...which players are yours...I'm still digging my way through the roster

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Guru...which players are yours...I'm still digging my way through the roster
    Eric Manchester Center.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

sent...read the attached note to the contract, and please set your player so that team members can see the attributes...this will help C31 and I keep everyone on the same program.
    Can you see if did that too. I am Canada Chief TE
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    So what do I have to do to obtain more money to obtain flex point in order to boost my player?
    You can find your refferal link, and post it here once in a while, that way when we get new "Crowders" to join, you can get 50 Flex points for the refferal.

On your homepage, right next to your photo-spot, it should say something about refferals. Click it, and the link should be on that page.

Or, you can buy them, using a credit card, or Paypal. It can be quite inexpensive if you have only one player, and an o-lineman at that. (It is cheaper to boost o-linemen than the "glam" positions.)

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Can you see if did that too. I am Canada Chief TE
    Unfortunately, only you can see that. (And our opponents.)

On the player page, to the lower-right side of the screen is the "attribute sharing" option. Select "Only teammates can view", then click "submit".

Canada,

Where are you focusing your training efforts right now? I'd suggest Speed or agility. I have the offense set to throw to you a fair amount as we don't have the best O-line yet we have to mix up short routes and receivers a lot. The better your speed/agility the more likely your TE can get open against LBs & safeties.

Also train on intense whenever you can, unless your energy dips below 85-90. We have some catchup to do against the rest of the league on our skill levels.

Canada,

Where are you focusing your training efforts right now? I'd suggest Speed or agility. I have the offense set to throw to you a fair amount as we don't have the best O-line yet we have to mix up short routes and receivers a lot. The better your speed/agility the more likely your TE can get open against LBs & safeties.

Also train on intense whenever you can, unless your energy dips below 85-90. We have some catchup to do against the rest of the league on our skill levels.
    I have been going through speed, agility and hands.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Page 9 of 51 FirstFirst ... 567891011121319 ... LastLast