Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast

Thread: New fantasy football game

Default New fantasy football game

Hey guys, first post but long time lurker here, I registered just to share this pretty kick-a$$ game I started playing recently. Its an online football game, where you get to make players, own teams, build stadiums, get equipment, and develop your own players.

Once you have your players made you can either join a human run team, make your own team, or join a CPU run team and compete in games vs. thousands of other players.

You don't have to pay any money just to play, and spending cash to upgrade is completely optional. Give it a try, my in game name is "Untouchable" if you have questions or need anything!

Heres the link: Goal Line Blitz
    Last edited by Coach; 03-31-2008 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Pulled referral code out of link. I'm sure he won't mind since he is only letting us know because it is so cool! :P

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I have been going through speed, agility and hands.
    Great minds and all...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Great minds and all...
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

So, currently, the team consist of these crowd members...

Myself - several players, and team owner

Rbedgood - several players and team GM

Canada - starting TE, about to level-up to level three

Hermhater - starting QB

Heyvern - Several players

Guru - at Center

Polleopitman has signed-up and created a player, but has yet to come back and accept his contract offer.

Did I miss anyone?

Oh, here's Canadas referral link again..Lol

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=7381122

Positions of greatest need are...

OT; FS; LB; WR (expensive position); and backups at just about every position. And a backup plays plenty in the games.

Anyone who chooses to join, it is wise to avoid putting your skill points on special abilities, and to choose one attribute to use all of your equipment points on.

I reccomend saving the skill points that they start you out with, until you have boosted your player as much as you are going to be able to right away, and chosen all of your equipment. (Boosting is far more valuable than the custom equipment that they charge you flex points for.) That way, you will have a better idea of what you want your players build to look like.

Guru, I think I know why they wouldn't let you boost your C when you last tried. Since your guy was created during season one, he was unable to boost during the off-season. As were all season players. But new players were able to boost for season one yet.

Check and see if you have flex points, (Near the top of the homepage) and if you do, then you should be able to boost now. At least I am hoping so.

P.S. Canadas link again...

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Positions of greatest need are...

OT; FS; LB; WR (expensive position); and backups at just about every position. And a backup plays plenty in the games.

Anyone who chooses to join, it is wise to avoid putting your skill points on special abilities, and to choose one attribute to use all of your equipment points on.

I reccomend saving the skill points that they start you out with, until you have boosted your player as much as you are going to be able to right away, and chosen all of your equipment. (Boosting is far more valuable than the custom equipment that they charge you flex points for.) That way, you will have a better idea of what you want your players build to look like.

Guru, I think I know why they wouldn't let you boost your C when you last tried. Since your guy was created during season one, he was unable to boost during the off-season. As were all season players. But new players were able to boost for season one yet.

Check and see if you have flex points, (Near the top of the homepage) and if you do, then you should be able to boost now. At least I am hoping so.

P.S. Canadas link again...

So I join "Untouchable"? I created an OT.
    Last edited by royalswin100games; 04-29-2008 at 11:46 AM. Reason: I created an OT.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    No, our team is the Ottawa Chiefs.

chief31 will send you a contract offer.

Hurry chief31 we have a game in 4 hours!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    Royals,

I can send you a contract offer also...what is your player's name?
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Royals,

Cool, I forgot you were our new GM.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Trying to work with Chief31 towards a winning team.

First step is getting a roster full of Human players.

Guys building 1-2 players is free...the only cost is if you decide to upgrade those players next season.

Although we have some CPU players that are higher level than our human players the human players will grow past the level of the CPU ones, thus creating a better team.

Many of the teams in our league are half a season or even a full season ahead of us on building there team. We may struggle for the first 4-5 games, but with the plan that we have to build the human players we should win a few games in the 2nd half of this first season. Each season is only 40 days long...PM myself or Chief31 if you want to join our team. We'll let you know where our primary needs are...

Royals,

Omar Rodriguez

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Page 10 of 51 FirstFirst ... 6789101112131420 ... LastLast