Page 21 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1117181920212223242531 ... LastLast

Thread: New fantasy football game

Default New fantasy football game

Hey guys, first post but long time lurker here, I registered just to share this pretty kick-a$$ game I started playing recently. Its an online football game, where you get to make players, own teams, build stadiums, get equipment, and develop your own players.

Once you have your players made you can either join a human run team, make your own team, or join a CPU run team and compete in games vs. thousands of other players.

You don't have to pay any money just to play, and spending cash to upgrade is completely optional. Give it a try, my in game name is "Untouchable" if you have questions or need anything!

Heres the link: Goal Line Blitz
    Last edited by Coach; 03-31-2008 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Pulled referral code out of link. I'm sure he won't mind since he is only letting us know because it is so cool! :P

Are you guys keeping my center up to date or do I need to do something?
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Are you guys keeping my center up to date or do I need to do something?
    Did you give rbedgood, or chief31 your password?

I will take a look and see if you have skill points that need to be used, or what your training is at.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Rodzilla the Grouch, right?
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Looks like I can't see your skill points or anything like that.

I am NOT a grouch. I just get grouchy.

Just pulled it up. Looks like they are taking care of him.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    I am NOT a grouch. I just get grouchy.
    Settle down big guy...

That's the name of your player right?

Guru is Eric Manchester...we are one of the few teams in the site overloaded at Center. He and I (Stonewall Brickson) have been switching around at Center based on energy level. His is low again after moving in front of me on the depth chart last game. He also is used in punt formation.

FYI HH, you can go under "team" and hit the link for "depth chart"...you will see players move up and down not necessarily for skill, etc. but for energy level, as well as other strategies (matchups, etc.)

So if a player isn't starting, you're not in the doghouse or anything. Also, starting doesn't make a difference, the goal this season is to get all our human players around 40+ snaps each game. If the energy level is too low on a player he'll get less to compensate. My Center (Stonewall Jackson) only had about 25 snaps last game to build his energy back up. His energy level for tomorrows game will be 95 (out of 100) as opposed to starting last game at 80.

As for Omar Rodriguez he will be starting...we just aren't showing all our cards to the opponent yet. However Royals make sure you are training on "relaxed" as your energy level is a bit low... if we can't get you in the 80's after tonights training I'll likely have to leave you back in the depth chart as I don't want to get our QB or HBs killed.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Guru is Eric Manchester...we are one of the few teams in the site overloaded at Center. He and I (Stonewall Brickson) have been switching around at Center based on energy level. His is low again after moving in front of me on the depth chart last game. He also is used in punt formation.

FYI HH, you can go under "team" and hit the link for "depth chart"...you will see players move up and down not necessarily for skill, etc. but for energy level, as well as other strategies (matchups, etc.)

So if a player isn't starting, you're not in the doghouse or anything. Also, starting doesn't make a difference, the goal this season is to get all our human players around 40+ snaps each game. If the energy level is too low on a player he'll get less to compensate. My Center (Stonewall Jackson) only had about 25 snaps last game to build his energy back up. His energy level for tomorrows game will be 95 (out of 100) as opposed to starting last game at 80.

As for Omar Rodriguez he will be starting...we just aren't showing all our cards to the opponent yet. However Royals make sure you are training on "relaxed" as your energy level is a bit low... if we can't get you in the 80's after tonights training I'll likely have to leave you back in the depth chart as I don't want to get our QB or HBs killed.
    Got it dude.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    Got it dude.

Thanks brother...FYI I know you have your weekend commitments (playing soldier) periodically. If you need help managing this or the baseball thing just let me know.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat