Page 27 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1723242526272829303137 ... LastLast

Thread: New fantasy football game

Default New fantasy football game

Hey guys, first post but long time lurker here, I registered just to share this pretty kick-a$$ game I started playing recently. Its an online football game, where you get to make players, own teams, build stadiums, get equipment, and develop your own players.

Once you have your players made you can either join a human run team, make your own team, or join a CPU run team and compete in games vs. thousands of other players.

You don't have to pay any money just to play, and spending cash to upgrade is completely optional. Give it a try, my in game name is "Untouchable" if you have questions or need anything!

Heres the link: Goal Line Blitz
    Last edited by Coach; 03-31-2008 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Pulled referral code out of link. I'm sure he won't mind since he is only letting us know because it is so cool! :P

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I would have to say that as long as you have his training set to "relaxed" intensity, he is doing very well. We are about half way through our fisrt season, and he will probably be up to level eight before we are done.

Let's keep in mind, since we are very unlikely to make the playoffs, that once our regular season ends, we can all train on "intense" until the beginning of season three.
    Rumors are rumbling in the forums that the designers are creating a consolation "playoffs" for the bottom 8 teams to get games and XP...not confirmed but if so we probably benefit by trying to win at least one round there and get an extra game or two.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Rumors are rumbling in the forums that the designers are creating a consolation "playoffs" for the bottom 8 teams to get games and XP...not confirmed but if so we probably benefit by trying to win at least one round there and get an extra game or two.
    You forgot this.
    http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9403978

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    I agree completely.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post

And... Yup.

I agree completely.

And... Yup.
    I got 1300 flex points and can't choose my player from the drop down. What do I do now?

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    I got 1300 flex points and can't choose my player from the drop down. What do I do now?
    You can only level up three levels in one season. If you have already leveled up with flex points, then you are done until season end.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    You can only level up three levels in one season. If you have already leveled up with flex points, then you are done until season end.
    I haven't leveled up with flex points unless someone on the team did it for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    Yeah. What he said^^^.

You could always consider creating another player. Rbedgood, my son, and I, all have new players on developmental teams, just waiting to reach level five, so that we can boost them to eight.

You forgot this again.

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9403978

I haven't leveled up with flex points unless someone on the team did it for me.

If rbedgood hasn't done it, then I don't think that anyone else has your password to mess with him. So, either you did it, or maybe Rich.

If rbedgood hasn't done it, then I don't think that anyone else has your password to mess with him. So, either you did it, or maybe Rich.
    I don't think he did. WTF!!! I just want to make my tackle better.

I don't think he did. WTF!!! I just want to make my tackle better.
    I think he is coming along quite nicely. But I am almost certain that he has been boosted already. Is it at all possible that you did it right away and have just forgotten about it?