Page 48 of 51 FirstFirst ... 384445464748495051 LastLast

Thread: New fantasy football game

Default New fantasy football game

Hey guys, first post but long time lurker here, I registered just to share this pretty kick-a$$ game I started playing recently. Its an online football game, where you get to make players, own teams, build stadiums, get equipment, and develop your own players.

Once you have your players made you can either join a human run team, make your own team, or join a CPU run team and compete in games vs. thousands of other players.

You don't have to pay any money just to play, and spending cash to upgrade is completely optional. Give it a try, my in game name is "Untouchable" if you have questions or need anything!

Heres the link: Goal Line Blitz
    Last edited by Coach; 03-31-2008 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Pulled referral code out of link. I'm sure he won't mind since he is only letting us know because it is so cool! :P

I'm happy with the stats I have.

It's up to you guys to take the pressure off of me.

I hope the boost to Confidence, and Strength will help me throw some bombs to Bowe!!!!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Chief31...

Yeah I'd rather you hold off on boosting Bono as long as possible. The trade for Guy McIntire has been accepted and he'll join the Grizzlies for our game on 7/5. I boosted my two players to ensure we have a few dominating forces on the field. I expect the Kingston game to be a tough matchup, but with an extra top O-lineman on the field we should dominate on the ground. I'd prefer not to have anyone else really boost until necessary. I have a couple key players that we may boost for Saturday, but Bono won't be one of those. I'm thinking my cousin's linebacker and Dabigmoose would be candidates to make our defense shut their offense down. We shouldn't have any trouble moving the ball, its stopping them that is the concern.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Chief31...

Yeah I'd rather you hold off on boosting Bono as long as possible. The trade for Guy McIntire has been accepted and he'll join the Grizzlies for our game on 7/5. I boosted my two players to ensure we have a few dominating forces on the field. I expect the Kingston game to be a tough matchup, but with an extra top O-lineman on the field we should dominate on the ground. I'd prefer not to have anyone else really boost until necessary. I have a couple key players that we may boost for Saturday, but Bono won't be one of those. I'm thinking my cousin's linebacker and Dabigmoose would be candidates to make our defense shut their offense down. We shouldn't have any trouble moving the ball, its stopping them that is the concern.
    Oops.

Leveled up and flex points spent.. Putting more emphasis on blocking now.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Leveled up and flex points spent.. Putting more emphasis on blocking now.
    Awesome! Eric Manchester is starting to look like quite the bad-*** now.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Awesome! Eric Manchester is starting to look like quite the bad-*** now.
    I am determined to take Stonewall's job.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Hey guys. I am in the bidding for alot of top-tier free agents right now. And one of the biggest recruiting tools that a team has is an active forum.

I request that we all try to add a little something to it, if we can.

Rather that be things that are related to Goallineblitz, or things that are related to the NFL, things that are just on our minds lately, or even nonsense, like praising/hazing each others' players and what-not.

I took a pice from this board to throw on there, about Favre. Pitch in and throw an answer out there.

These people that we are looking at are all under the impression that a slow forum will stay slow. But if we add a couple of guys, there will be more diverse bunch of opinions to fuel conversation there.

Now, we already have some high-level FAs that will be joining us, but we still have plenty of room for improvement.

Chiefster, I have a special request for you too. But I will PM it to you.

Alright guys. Let's do what we can to improve our team. Who's with me?

Is it just me or is the goal line blitz website al jacked up right now? It appears one of my players has not gotten any of his energy back since his last game and now I cannot even get into the site.

There has been a problem with the game simulator. Bort is looking inot it right now.

WOW!!!

Talk about some stats! Plenty to go around.