Page 26 of 51 FirstFirst ... 1622232425262728293036 ... LastLast

Thread: New fantasy football game

Default New fantasy football game

Hey guys, first post but long time lurker here, I registered just to share this pretty kick-a$$ game I started playing recently. Its an online football game, where you get to make players, own teams, build stadiums, get equipment, and develop your own players.

Once you have your players made you can either join a human run team, make your own team, or join a CPU run team and compete in games vs. thousands of other players.

You don't have to pay any money just to play, and spending cash to upgrade is completely optional. Give it a try, my in game name is "Untouchable" if you have questions or need anything!

Heres the link: Goal Line Blitz
    Last edited by Coach; 03-31-2008 at 10:46 PM. Reason: Pulled referral code out of link. I'm sure he won't mind since he is only letting us know because it is so cool! :P

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Ottowa Chiefs. We are 1-5, but I don't have a problem with that, since we are a first-year team, in a second-year league. I think we will be able to level the playing field by next season.
    Thats hilarious, I was just reading about that team and thinking of these forums. Go chiefs! :)

Guys I am tied at 3rd for getting sacked in our league, we need some to do some pass blocking training or assign some skill points to those skills or something.

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

HH, that is why C31 and I have you working on Agility & Speed. Our O-line is mostly 1st year (lower level) players, running up against 2nd year players. By your agility and speed increasing we'll be able to better block for a QB that has some ability to escape (a little). Also at the same time our O-line players are improving. Our next two matchups are a bit closer so we should see some quick improvement.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

If you're getting sacked a lot have your O-Line max out their blocking skill. Try to get to the soft cap (48) ASAP. They all need to have strength over 30, closer to 40 as they level up. If you're playing against higher level opponents, you'll want good stats, as the "special abilities" do not make a big impact until your stats are high.

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    HH, that is why C31 and I have you working on Agility & Speed. Our O-line is mostly 1st year (lower level) players, running up against 2nd year players. By your agility and speed increasing we'll be able to better block for a QB that has some ability to escape (a little). Also at the same time our O-line players are improving. Our next two matchups are a bit closer so we should see some quick improvement.
    Cool, I used my skill points on my Agility and am still training on speed.

Quote Originally Posted by Untouchable View Post
    If you're getting sacked a lot have your O-Line max out their blocking skill. Try to get to the soft cap (48) ASAP. They all need to have strength over 30, closer to 40 as they level up. If you're playing against higher level opponents, you'll want good stats, as the "special abilities" do not make a big impact until your stats are high.
    I'm sure that the owner and GM are taking care of it.

Thanks again for the link, guy!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Guys I am tied at 3rd for getting sacked in our league, we need some to do some pass blocking training or assign some skill points to those skills or something.

You really got that screen shot thangy do-wicky down.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    You really got that screen shot thangy do-wicky down.

One of the cool things about Vista is the "Snipping Tool" takes all the work out of capturing screen shots!

XP might have something similar included in SP 3, I can check it out.

Haven't tried this out yet, but it might help ya.

http://asia.cnet.com/downloads/pc/sw...394794s,00.htm
    Last edited by hermhater; 05-09-2008 at 08:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    One of the cool things about Vista is the "Snipping Tool" takes all the work out of capturing screen shots!

XP might have something similar included in SP 3, I can check it out.

Haven't tried this out yet, but it might help ya.

http://asia.cnet.com/downloads/pc/sw...394794s,00.htm
    Thanks, I'll check it out!

http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9403978
    Lets not forget to join the fun!!!! Sign up!
    What can I do to help develop twister?

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    http://goallineblitz.com/game/signup.pl?ref=9403978
    Lets not forget to join the fun!!!! Sign up!
    What can I do to help develop twister?
    I would have to say that as long as you have his training set to "relaxed" intensity, he is doing very well. We are about half way through our fisrt season, and he will probably be up to level eight before we are done.

Let's keep in mind, since we are very unlikely to make the playoffs, that once our regular season ends, we can all train on "intense" until the beginning of season three.