Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Draft winners/losers.

Hybrid View

Default Draft winners/losers.

Winners: Cleveland Browns; Arizona Cardinals; Chicago Bears; Indianapolis Colts; San Francisco 49ers picked up Patrick Willis, LB; Joe Staley,LT; Jason Hill,WR.

Losers: Kansas City Chiefs; Kansas City Chiefs; Kansas City Chiefs; Kansas City Chiefs
    Last edited by chief31; 04-29-2007 at 03:51 PM.

The draft isn't quite a loser but I was hoping for a Trent trade to get more picks but the 6th round offer was a joke. I hope they trade him today cause he waas not the same after the opener last.
    Wait until next year

Quote Originally Posted by cf2112 View Post
    The draft isn't quite a loser but I was hoping for a Trent trade to get more picks but the 6th round offer was a joke. I hope they trade him today cause he waas not the same after the opener last.

What happened with this situation? I didn't really get to watch it closely here at work.

Welcome aboard the "Crowd" cf2112! :)

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    What happened with this situation? I didn't really get to watch it closely here at work.

Welcome aboard the "Crowd" cf2112! :)

The Dolphins refused to offer anything, more than their second, late, sixth round pick.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    The Dolphins refused to offer anything, more than their second, late, sixth round pick.

Surprise, surprise!

I recall stlchief71 stating no way would the first draft pick be anything other than a lineman (on either side of the ball), but especially, especially not a WR.

Boy - that guy does not know what he is talking about...
    You can only have one favorite team. There are no "second favorites".
    -- Chris, resident of Arrowhead East (St. Louis)

Tell meif anyone agrees with this, but it seems like for Draft Losers- is any Chiefs fan who would like to see 30 seconds of coverage over what the chiefs are doing and need. Last I checked we are an NFL franchise why do they talk about what we do as if its like oh yea and by the way I think the Chiefs selected someone but who really cares. This s*** really pisses me off:violent-smiley-070:

Quote Originally Posted by TheLateGreat#58Fan View Post
    Tell meif anyone agrees with this, but it seems like for Draft Losers- is any Chiefs fan who would like to see 30 seconds of coverage over what the chiefs are doing and need. Last I checked we are an NFL franchise why do they talk about what we do as if its like oh yea and by the way I think the Chiefs selected someone but who really cares. This s*** really pisses me off:violent-smiley-070:
    It may be because we don't draft anyone with alot of potential. With the exception of Bowe, who hasn't done much, there isn't any value on what we have drafted.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    It may be because we don't draft anyone with alot of potential. With the exception of Bowe, who hasn't done much, there isn't any value on what we have drafted.
    I hear ya its bull**** that during the duration of our 15 minutes on the clock, everyone was talking about Brady Quinn. Give us some *$%#ing respect.

Quote Originally Posted by stlchief71 View Post
    I recall stlchief71 stating no way would the first draft pick be anything other than a lineman (on either side of the ball), but especially, especially not a WR.

Boy - that guy does not know what he is talking about...
    Here's the BBQ sauce, pass me some of that crow, you're eating. I agreed with you, on that one.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast