Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast

Thread: Firefox rocks!!!

Default Firefox rocks!!!

I utilized Firefox's adblock feature so I don't have to see all the other rep whore levels out there.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I just don't see how you would suggest that we should do away with it, when you are now happily ignoring it.

So now you are ignoring it, but you still don't seem very happy.
    Well, no... HH asked me some questions so I elaborated. Guess I should have just ignored his questions so you wouldn't get upset with my viewpoint.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Well, no... HH asked me some questions so I elaborated. Guess I should have just ignored his questions so you wouldn't get upset with my viewpoint.

I was just letting you know why I liked it, and thought it was useful.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post

I was just letting you know why I liked it, and thought it was useful.
    I have no problem with that at all HH. I am glad people like it. I don't see why it is a problem with 31 that I don't though. it is an opinion. What he is calling a "suggestion to remove it" was actually only my statement of what I felt about it.

I don't have the power to remove it and wouldn't even consider it without a majority vote.

I am, however, entitled to my opinions.

Now, back to business.

B.S.

You brought it up on your own. You brought this whole subject up on your own. Instead of just ignoring it, you fealt the need to make some big case of it, and tell us that it serves no purpose. Well, the fact that it doesn't serve any purpose for you doesn't mean that it doesn't serve a purpose for some.

I could do without it, as I said, the part of the system that I like is the actual message, not any rep ranking. But you didn't bother complaining about this until you realized that you were no longer at the top of the list.

Now, with a big dramatic scene having been made (After you eliminated it from your view) I imagine that the squeaky wheel will get the oil, and the system will be gone soon.

Like I said, if it is off of your screen, then how is it still some big problem for you?

I even went campaigning for negative rep and rbedgood was kind enough to neg rep me about 6 or 7 times.[/quote]

Hey! I neg repped you too

B.S.

You brought it up on your own. You brought this whole subject up on your own. Instead of just ignoring it, you fealt the need to make some big case of it, and tell us that it serves no purpose. Well, the fact that it doesn't serve any purpose for you doesn't mean that it doesn't serve a purpose for some.

I could do without it, as I said, the part of the system that I like is the actual message, not any rep ranking. But you didn't bother complaining about this until you realized that you were no longer at the top of the list.

Now, with a big dramatic scene having been made (After you eliminated it from your view) I imagine that the squeaky wheel will get the oil, and the system will be gone soon.

Like I said, if it is off of your screen, then how is it still some big problem for you?
    Was I frustrated yes. Was it because I wasn't in first, no. I have felt that I shouldn't even post lately due to the lack of notice of anyone here. I can't help that I am unable to post during normal times outside of Mondays. Sometimes I feel on the outside looking in.

Sue me.

There you got my response. ***** at me some more. Maybe this was my way of drawing a little attention to the fact that I would like to see more night time activity for my sake.

The rep isn't a big problem for me because it IS off my screen. I will stop responding to peoples questions and concerns because it pisses you off so much though.

I am off to bed to prepare for my normal night shift now.
    Last edited by Guru; 05-05-2008 at 06:45 PM.

Was I frustrated yes. Was it because I wasn't in first, no. I have felt that I shouldn't even post lately due to the lack of notice of anyone here. I can't help that I am unable to post during normal times outside of Mondays. Sometimes I feel on the outside looking in.

Sue me.

There you got my response. ***** at me some more. Maybe this was my way of drawing a little attention to the fact that I would like to see more night time activity for my sake.

The rep isn't a big problem for me because it IS off my screen. I will stop responding to peoples questions and concerns because it pisses you off so much though.
    Geesh! Melodramatic much?

If you can't be on here as much, then you can't be on here as much. It happens to all of us. (Except HH)

I'm sorry for getting so huffy about this, but I just didn't understand why that would be a problem for anyone. It's not like being the rep-leader gives you any extra weight to throw around.

Only being a mod/admin does that. And you already have that. the rep system is basically there for those who want to use it. Those who don't, generally, won't. But they rarely start a thread entitled "Since I can't buy any".

I understand the late night thing well. I am often salty that I can't be here to argue with TC when he is on. Eventhough I imagine he is thrilled about that fact. But that is just my situation.

Anyway, again, I apologize for getting sh***t with you.

Geesh! Melodramatic much?

If you can't be on here as much, then you can't be on here as much. It happens to all of us. (Except HH)

I'm sorry for getting so huffy about this, but I just didn't understand why that would be a problem for anyone. It's not like being the rep-leader gives you any extra weight to throw around.

Only being a mod/admin does that. And you already have that. the rep system is basically there for those who want to use it. Those who don't, generally, won't. But they rarely start a thread entitled "Since I can't buy any".

I understand the late night thing well. I am often salty that I can't be here to argue with TC when he is on. Eventhough I imagine he is thrilled about that fact. But that is just my situation.

Anyway, again, I apologize for getting sh***t with you.
    It's cool with me 31. I didn't mean to rub anyone the wrong way with this thread. It was really just a way to remind some of the night guys/gals that I am around even though I stay invisible.

When I jump into the chatbox, it almost always dies as soon as I get there. Like clockwork. heh

that got frustrating.

When I saw others flying up the rep chart while I was sitting there stagnant even though I was posting regularly caught me a little off guard. HHs response explained a little bit why that might be happening to me. I like knowing that my posts get noticed every now and then and lately they haven't been. Or at least it seemed that way.

Anyway, I am late getting my Monday nap so I will see you all tonight.

Just so you know Guru, this is the most I have seen you post in a looong time.

I am still sticking by my strategy of trying to keep the Mods all repped up.

I know you have seen the rep I have given you in the past, and I feel it is my responsibility to give it to you in the future.

I am not for certain, but I would wager that I give out the most rep on the site, and I hold that responsibility in high regard.

I am not a mod, so I cannot affect what people post, or what they cannot, but I can show my appreciation for contributions to the site.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Just so you know Guru, this is the most I have seen you post in a looong time.

I am still sticking by my strategy of trying to keep the Mods all repped up.

I know you have seen the rep I have given you in the past, and I feel it is my responsibility to give it to you in the future.

I am not for certain, but I would wager that I give out the most rep on the site, and I hold that responsibility in high regard.

I am not a mod, so I cannot affect what people post, or what they cannot, but I can show my appreciation for contributions to the site.
    Well thank you HH.

(Gratuitous thread interruption)

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Page 4 of 12 FirstFirst 12345678 ... LastLast