Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 11 to 20 of 43

Thread: Glenn Dorsey #72 Jersey

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,210
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 27

    Default Glenn Dorsey #72 Jersey


    0 Not allowed!
    You can now order a Glenn Dorsey Chiefs Jersey.

    Glenn Dorsey #72 Chiefs Jersey
    Last edited by Coach; 05-05-2008 at 11:34 PM.


  2. #11
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,210
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    why bother? its the NFL "not for long" he'll be gone soon and i'd have a wasted $100
    So am I to assume that you don't own any Chiefs jerseys then? Or did you buy a #69 jersey?


  3. #12
    Member Since
    Oct 2007
    Location
    tucson
    Posts
    4,320
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    havent baught a chiefs jersey since Montana one and Andre Rison, and Smith

  4. #13
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,210
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    havent baught a chiefs jersey since Montana one and Andre Rison, and Smith
    That's too bad. Kind of like not washing your car because you are afraid it will get dirty.

    I get your point though.


  5. #14
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    Sweet! Gotta get the okay from the brand new college graduate in the family though...
    Tell the wife congrats for me bro!

    And also tell her and
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  6. #15
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    2,152
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Tell the wife congrats for me bro!

    And also tell her and
    I will give you beer after I take care of these bills.

    "I'm in the money"


    "Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

  7. #16
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    I will give you beer after I take care of these bills.

    "I'm in the money"
    I can deal with that!

    Steph just went back to school and is working on her Masters...

    Man we are gonna have an *** load of student loan debt between us after this is all over.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  8. #17
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    2,152
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I can deal with that!

    Steph just went back to school and is working on her Masters...

    Man we are gonna have an *** load of student loan debt between us after this is all over.
    I'm still working on mine on the Navy's... taxpayers tab.


    "Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

  9. #18
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,210
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I can deal with that!

    Steph just went back to school and is working on her Masters...

    Man we are gonna have an *** load of student loan debt between us after this is all over.
    Go to school, incur thousands in debt, claim bankruptcy, then wait for the democrats to bail you out. It worked for people who bought 1yr interest only ARM's.


  10. #19
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    I'm still working on mine on the Navy's... taxpayers tab.
    I used up all my GI Bill money on beer and had to take out student loans...



    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Go to school, incur thousands in debt, claim bankruptcy, then wait for the democrats to bail you out. It worked for people who bought 1yr interest only ARM's.
    Student loans can't be written off with bankruptcy.

    Nice thought though...

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  11. #20
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    South Carolina
    Posts
    2,152
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I used up all my GI Bill money on beer and had to take out student loans...

    Tuition Assistance can't be used on beer.


    "Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •