Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 43

Thread: Glenn Dorsey #72 Jersey

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,072
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 27

    Default Glenn Dorsey #72 Jersey


    0 Not allowed!
    You can now order a Glenn Dorsey Chiefs Jersey.

    Glenn Dorsey #72 Chiefs Jersey
    Last edited by Coach; 05-05-2008 at 11:34 PM.


  2. #21
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 421

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    That's too bad. Kind of like not washing your car because you are afraid it will get dirty.

    I get your point though.
    Nice analogy.


  3. #22
    Member Since
    Feb 2004
    Posts
    14,072
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 27

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I used up all my GI Bill money on beer and had to take out student loans...





    Student loans can't be written off with bankruptcy.

    Nice thought though...

    Too bad that the government will allow people to rid themselves of their mortgage, but feel differently about them educating themselves.


  4. #23
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    27,932
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 236
    Given: 421

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I used up all my GI Bill money on beer and had to take out student loans...





    Student loans can't be written off with bankruptcy.

    Nice thought though...

    Well there's money well spent. :rolleyes:


  5. #24
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Too bad that the government will allow people to rid themselves of their mortgage, but feel differently about them educating themselves.
    I hadn't heard about that yet.

    I was surprised that the Fed bailed out Bear Sterns, and wouldn't help out the folks who got screwed by the other lenders.

    When did this happen?

    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Well there's money well spent. :rolleyes:
    I was just kidding around, DeVry is VERY expensive.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  6. #25
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    havent baught a chiefs jersey since Montana one and Andre Rison, and Smith
    You know those guys don't play for us anymore either right?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  7. #26
    Member Since
    Feb 2007
    Location
    ALASKA
    Posts
    3,074
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    You can now order a Glenn Dorsey Chiefs Jersey.

    Glenn Dorsey #72 Chiefs Jersey
    I ordered mine two days ago


  8. #27
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I am gonna get mine at Sports Nutz. I figure he will be the guy they have signing autographs before the game.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  9. #28
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by AkChief49 View Post
    I ordered mine two days ago
    Get me one too!

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  10. #29
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Get me one too!

    The kids sizes will not me available until August!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  11. #30
    Member Since
    Feb 2007
    Location
    ALASKA
    Posts
    3,074
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 22

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    The kids sizes will not me available until August!!
    Oh, snap!


Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •