Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Ferris Buehler take a day off, but his buddies still misuse a Ferrari...

Default Ferris Buehler take a day off, but his buddies still misuse a Ferrari...

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Ouch!!!! That sucks

"The front of the red sports car, which police said had been speeding, finished wrapped around a pole in the spectacular accident, which took place on Batman Avenue"

You are not batman, and your car is not armour plated!

"The Nine Network last night reported the luxury car had suffered "extensive front-end damage".

If I ever did something like that when I was in school Id have extensive back end damage!!!!!

DUMB_@$$!

Quote Originally Posted by Wski Girl View Post
    "The front of the red sports car, which police said had been speeding, finished wrapped around a pole in the spectacular accident, which took place on Batman Avenue"

"The Nine Network last night reported the luxury car had suffered "extensive front-end damage".

If I ever did something like that when I was in school Id have extensive back end damage!!!!!
    not damaged but red with hand imprints.

DUMB_@$$!
    yep

Quote Originally Posted by Wski Girl View Post

DUMB_@$$!
    The thing is, if you can afford a $400K car AND you allow your kid to drive it, then you can certainly afford to replace it.

In this case, I would imagine it is no worse than if I had crashed my mom's Pontiac Pheonix in 1983. In fact, I would have probably been in more trouble than this kid because that junky Pheonix was way more important to my family than this Ferrari is to theirs.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    The thing is, if you can afford a $400K car AND you allow your kid to drive it, then you can certainly afford to replace it.

In this case, I would imagine it is no worse than if I had crashed my mom's Pontiac Pheonix in 1983. In fact, I would have probably been in more trouble than this kid because that junky Pheonix was way more important to my family than this Ferrari is to theirs.
    Good point!

Some folks don't appreciate what they've got!
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Meh, no biggy. It's not a Ferrari 250 LM.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post

Sweet! A Pontiac Phoenix!

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post

Now that is cool.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post

Someone must live near Detroit...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast