Results 1 to 9 of 9

Thread: Canada is the devil!

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default Canada is the devil!


    0 Not allowed!
    Where ya hidin' yer horns there bud???

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Killer City, KS
    Posts
    1,497
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!



    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by anaeelbackwards View Post



    Smilie fight!!!!

    :victory:
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Killer City, KS
    Posts
    1,497
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Smilie fight!!!!

    :victory:

    i see you have that badass smilie from your skype pic!


    want a smilie? here ya go.........

    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,342
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I am bright red, i have had 666 posts here, i have had 1666 posts here, i have had 2666 posts here, i have had 3666 posts here, i have had 4666 posts here, i have had 5666 posts here and you are just now, 1000 posts later, realizing that I am the devil. You might be the dumbest midget I know!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I am bright red, i have had 666 posts here, i have had 1666 posts here, i have had 2666 posts here, i have had 3666 posts here, i have had 4666 posts here, i have had 5666 posts here and you are just now, 1000 posts later, realizing that I am the devil. You might be the dumbest midget I know!!
    I wasn't here when you had 666 posts.

    6000 posts later I finally caught you!

    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,342
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    You guys are idiots...here is the best smilie


    asses
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    You guys are idiots...here is the best smilie


    asses
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    Killer City, KS
    Posts
    1,497
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!











    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •