Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: i miss dante hall

Default i miss dante hall

we need a good punt returner......

ive never heard of toonami, i guess i dont watch cartoon network that much...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDjTi5iLHng"]YouTube - Dante Hall featured on Cartoon Network's Toonami[/ame]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    At her first ever visit at the Loudest Stadium in the NFL, ARROWHEAD!!!!!!!!!! Your welcome! , Oh wait Coke Cola gave us those tickets. But I took you!
    I had been to a chiefs game before!! You took me at least once when I was younger, are you getting to old to remember? Ive been to at least 4 games, (woulda been more but someone had to take my boyfriend instead of his own daughter!)

Quote Originally Posted by Wski Girl View Post
    I had been to a chiefs game before!! You took me at least once when I was younger, are you getting to old to remember? Ive been to at least 4 games, (woulda been more but someone had to take my boyfriend instead of his own daughter!)
    A wise father keeps the boyfriend in sight as much as possible. Taking him hunting is a better idea...(show him you're a dead aim.)
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    A wise father keeps the boyfriend in sight as much as possible. Taking him hunting is a better idea...(show him you're a dead aim.)
    I am not much of a hunter, but I will bring my daughters boyfriends along on the Ambulance and show them that I know what to do with a dead body!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I am not much of a hunter, but I will bring my daughters boyfriends along on the Ambulance and show them that I know what to do with a dead body!!
    Good daddy!!!
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    the first year I dated him, my dad and my uncles took my boyfriend hunting/ camping for the weekend ... in a blizzard! totally true

Quote Originally Posted by Wski Girl View Post
    the first year I dated him, my dad and my uncles took my boyfriend hunting/ camping for the weekend ... in a blizzard! totally true
    yep

yep
    And now they are married.

And now they are married.
    He survived so we must like him!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post

nah, its just 8 years of being around me have done something to his brain cells and now he is mine to control

Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast