Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: i miss dante hall

Default i miss dante hall

we need a good punt returner......

ive never heard of toonami, i guess i dont watch cartoon network that much...

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FDjTi5iLHng"]YouTube - Dante Hall featured on Cartoon Network's Toonami[/ame]
    [SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    ...Without argument I concede both these points, and I understand that he was putting forth maximum effort and for that I am happy to commend him. However, I still maintain that since that extremely fortunate return against Denver at Arrowhead when they failed to cover him, even when he was outnumbered three or four to one, that he was never the same return man since then. It's like he got it into his head that he could get away with that every time and begin loosing yards running backwards and dancing around instead of running forward for as much as he could get. Don't get me wrong, he could juke the best cover man, one on one, out of his jock strap, but it simply isn't going to happen every time especially against teams that are good covering the kick.
    Dante was not the same after Blayloc was gone! Those two worked well togather on kick returns!!!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234