10 15.63%
  • Ricky Santos

5 7.81%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast

Thread: Croyle or Thigpen?

Default Croyle or Thigpen?

PFT:

With the Chiefs using zero of their 12 draft picks on quarterbacks, many presumed that Brodie Croyle would continue as the starter, at least for 2008.

Enter Tyler Thigpen.

Thigpen, a seventh-round pick of the Vikings in 2007 whom coach Brad Childress thought he could slip through waivers and sign to the practice squad before the Chiefs pounced, could challenge Croyle. Not next year, but right now.

Adam Schefter of NFL Network reports that the Chiefs believe that Thigpen could topple Croyle for the starting job in 2008.

Thigpen last played on a regular basis at Coastal Carolina, which we didn’t realize even had a football program.

It just says best QB. Right now, with the experience, I think Damon is.

I still think we need to start the young guys though. We gotta develop our young talent or at the very least evalutate if they are the guy for the job or not.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post

I still think we need to start the young guys though. We gotta develop our young talent or at the very least evalutate if they are the guy for the job or not.
    What's up guy?

Nice to see you on this late!

From watching Thigpen, I firmly believe he is the best QB we have on this team right now.

He has pocket presence (without even have a pocket!), has the right mechanics, and looks like he could be molded into the QB of the Chiefs.

Reminds me of Trent quite a bit.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by m0ef0e View Post

Damon is my vote too. Who got us to the playoffs in 06? Damon. Who won us our only 4 wins in 07? Damon. Im not a Croyle hater, but I think is Huard got f***ed over by Herm and his "i must go young no matter what" way of doing things. Croyle didnt win a single game behind our crap 0-line. Huard had us with a winning record before he got hurt, WITH our crappy o-line. If Huard can stay healthy hes is BY FAR our best QB.
    Last edited by chief31; 05-08-2008 at 02:05 AM. Reason: Gotta keep it clean here.

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
    Damon is my vote too. Who got us to the playoffs in 06? Damon. Who won us our only 4 wins in 07? Damon. Im not a Croyle hater, but I think is Huard got ****ed over by Herm and his "i must go young no matter what" way of doing things. Croyle didnt win a single game behind our crap 0-line. Huard had us with a winning record before he got hurt, WITH our crappy o-line. If Huard can stay healthy hes is BY FAR our best QB.
    I like Damon also! Just do not think he will be the QB.

Damon is ok when he gets protection, otherwise, he's a disaster.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Ldub View Post
    Damon is my vote too. Who got us to the playoffs in 06? Damon. Who won us our only 4 wins in 07? Damon. Im not a Croyle hater, but I think is Huard got f***ed over by Herm and his "i must go young no matter what" way of doing things. Croyle didnt win a single game behind our crap 0-line. Huard had us with a winning record before he got hurt, WITH our crappy o-line. If Huard can stay healthy hes is BY FAR our best QB.
    Hi Grbac.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Hi Bike?

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Hi Bike?
    And many others too great to count.

Just wondering why timsatt would create so many screen names way back then.

Perhaps he was doing this for sometime before I even got to the site.

Was the site boring before I got here?

Did it take opposing opinions to get a response from folks back then?

What the hell was going on with the Crowd back then?

I will have to go ahead and explore some of the earlier threads/posts from then.

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    And many others too great to count.

Just wondering why timsatt would create so many screen names way back then.

Perhaps he was doing this for sometime before I even got to the site.

Was the site boring before I got here?

Did it take opposing opinions to get a response from folks back then?

What the hell was going on with the Crowd back then?

I will have to go ahead and explore some of the earlier threads/posts from then.
    I got here a bit before you did, and there wasn't too many problems here. Then again, I got here when the season just started, so there was a ton of stuff to talk about. As for timsatt, I don't know when he first registered, but I did notice him on the royals message boards, messing with some Royals fans a week ago or so.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I got here a bit before you did, and there wasn't too many problems here. Then again, I got here when the season just started, so there was a ton of stuff to talk about. As for timsatt, I don't know when he first registered, but I did notice him on the royals message boards, messing with some Royals fans a week ago or so.
    I'm gonna have to go back and research threads from before I got here.

The content of the site since the draft has really gotten me thinking.

Page 4 of 24 FirstFirst 1234567814 ... LastLast