10 15.63%
  • Ricky Santos

5 7.81%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 13 of 24 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: Croyle or Thigpen?

Default Croyle or Thigpen?

PFT:

With the Chiefs using zero of their 12 draft picks on quarterbacks, many presumed that Brodie Croyle would continue as the starter, at least for 2008.

Enter Tyler Thigpen.

Thigpen, a seventh-round pick of the Vikings in 2007 whom coach Brad Childress thought he could slip through waivers and sign to the practice squad before the Chiefs pounced, could challenge Croyle. Not next year, but right now.

Adam Schefter of NFL Network reports that the Chiefs believe that Thigpen could topple Croyle for the starting job in 2008.

Thigpen last played on a regular basis at Coastal Carolina, which we didn’t realize even had a football program.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief from the North View Post
    Yeah...I'm SURE that Tom Brady is quaking in his boots at the prospect of playing a Damon Huard led Chiefs team. Dude, you have SERIOUSLY got to cut back on the meds. I'm not allowed to call you a moron, so I'll just end this now and let you do it for me with your insightful replies.
    Thanks for the education. Just say no man.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I like to help out fellow Canadians

GrbSat....you are a moron.
    Love the helping hand

Quote Originally Posted by Grbac View Post
    That he was a backup for most of his career.
    Damon has been a backup for most of his career!!! Well, you can keep wasting your time on something that is not going to happen or join the team and support our Chiefs and the starters that we have.

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    Damon has been a backup for most of his career!!! Well, you can keep wasting your time on something that is not going to happen or join the team and support our Chiefs and the starters that we have.
    I believe that it is US who are wasting our time by responding. I think we should focus more on beer and planning the home opener

Quote Originally Posted by Chief from the North View Post
    I believe that it is US who are wasting our time by responding. I think we should focus more on beer and planning the home opener
    I am Ready for some Chiefs Football!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    Exactly. Hell who knows! Huard may end up with the Job. But I doubt it
    All of this is kind of speculative. It's getting awfully hot in here for May!

Dang off season!!!

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Dang off season!!!
    Clearly it's a slow news week when we let this guy's topics dominate the forum. Just for the record, I have nothing against Huard..he's just not the messiah this guy portrays him to be...lol

I believe we should keep Huard around. Everyone loved him two years ago when he saved our season coming in for an injured Greene. Now that being said Yeah he didn't do well last year and neither would TOM BRADY with what we had for an o-line. I hope to God Croyle does well and I actually like any of the three to play for us. Remember this , If Croyle went to any team in this league to play which team would have him a starter? He is not our future in my opinion. ( I hope I am Wrong ) . We should have nabbed Quinn Grey when he was up for hire - He went sooo Cheap . He will be a star someday, just wait and see. He had way more talent than anything we have now and is young to boot. We need a superstar and maybe Thigpen will be a sleeper . Croyle is too frail and Huard is too old. Who knows ? Now I'm just rambling.

Come on, his name is Grbac, that should be all the proof you guys need on his intelligence at the QB position. I'll take Croyle or Thigpen over Huard anytime.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg