10 15.63%
  • Ricky Santos

5 7.81%
Multiple Choice Poll.
Page 19 of 24 FirstFirst ... 9151617181920212223 ... LastLast

Thread: Croyle or Thigpen?

Default Croyle or Thigpen?

PFT:

With the Chiefs using zero of their 12 draft picks on quarterbacks, many presumed that Brodie Croyle would continue as the starter, at least for 2008.

Enter Tyler Thigpen.

Thigpen, a seventh-round pick of the Vikings in 2007 whom coach Brad Childress thought he could slip through waivers and sign to the practice squad before the Chiefs pounced, could challenge Croyle. Not next year, but right now.

Adam Schefter of NFL Network reports that the Chiefs believe that Thigpen could topple Croyle for the starting job in 2008.

Thigpen last played on a regular basis at Coastal Carolina, which we didn’t realize even had a football program.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Actually, a team has made it to the Super bowl, that didn't make the playoffs the previous year! The 1998 Falcons went 14-2, and made it to the Super Bowl to get crushed by the Broncos. The previous year, they went 7-9.

The record stands on the NFC side but it never occured on the AFC side. KC=AFC

Quote Originally Posted by Grbac View Post
    What the hell does that have to do with anything? Would it be harder for an AFC team to accomplish this?
    St. Louis had the same record that we had last year and WON the super bowl. They also did it with a Rookie QB.
    I'm certainly not predicting a Chiefs superbowl. Stranger things have happened...Like Chris Crocker.

Quote Originally Posted by luv View Post
    Please tell me you're just drunk and not this stupid.
    Glad top have ya back LUV, Where ya been ? Telling people they are stupid for their opiion ? Wow nice to have ya back I guess !

Quote Originally Posted by SomewhereoverDwayneBowe View Post
    What about the Rams? 4-12 in 98. Won the superbowl in 99. 4-12....sound familiar? It does happen. Just not very often. What has this thread turned into?
    Ah, my bad, just looked up the first team that hit my mind!

Also, agreed, backing out of it by saying it hasn't happened in the AFC is just silly. They are still NFL teams.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    Ah, my bad, just looked up the first team that hit my mind!

Also, agreed, backing out of it by saying it hasn't happened in the AFC is just silly. They are still NFL teams.

Knucklehead,can you please inform me of the last time this record was accomplished on the AFC side.Moron,it never occured.

Quote Originally Posted by SomewhereoverDwayneBowe View Post
    What the hell does that have to do with anything? Would it be harder for an AFC team to accomplish this?
    St. Louis had the same record that we had last year and WON the super bowl. They also did it with a Rookie QB.
    I'm certainly not predicting a Chiefs superbowl. Stranger things have happened...Like Chris Crocker.

As for you,Kurt Warner can be considered as a backup to Trent Green when he took the Rams to the Super Bowl.

Quote Originally Posted by YZILLA View Post
    Glad top have ya back LUV, Where ya been ? Telling people they are stupid for their opiion ? Wow nice to have ya back I guess !
    Three strikes. Looks like I'm out.
    Everything happens for a reason.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    WTF!!! He can't even spell and he doesn't get a word from you? I always knew Canada was biased.
    Of COURSE Canada is biased. It's Switzerland that's neutral.

We're in the AFC???? Holy CRAP!!! THAT'S why we keep losing. ***** we should go the NFC, THEN have a losing season, THEN we can win it all next year. I see where we went wrong now. Thank you Football Messiah.
    Can we all just agree that Elvis here should LEAVE THE BUILDING NOW???

Quote Originally Posted by Chief from the North View Post
    We're in the AFC???? Holy CRAP!!! THAT'S why we keep losing. ***** we should go the NFC, THEN have a losing season, THEN we can win it all next year. I see where we went wrong now. Thank you Football Messiah.
    Can we all just agree that Elvis here should LEAVE THE BUILDING NOW???

I'd have to believe that this dumb *** retart named Chief fan from the North needs to leave right now and abondon our luxurious Chief site because he has Viking draft choices as his favorite player.

I'd have to believe that this dumb *** retart named Chief fan from the North needs to leave right now and abondon our luxurious Chief site because he has Viking draft choices as his favorite player.

I believe he is talking about Dorsey perhaps???
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png