Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: For Once Rand and I Agree

Default For Once Rand and I Agree

I have a hard time with Jonathan Rand, he is usually writing without any criticism of Edwards, even when criticism screams to called out.

THis time however, he clearly got it right with me.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2008/05...a_quarterback/

Why not a quarterback? Rand echos the same thing many of us on this forum have been saying for a while now.

I will be the first to tell you that this season it is do or die for Croyle. I am willing to give the kid a shot, if we can get him some protection, which it seems we are starting to do, then I want to give the kid a full season to go out there and lead the team.

Rand also mentions unimaginitive play calling. Looks like he is reading Chiefs Crowd for his material. This year I would really like to see us take some chances on offense, let's test this kids arm once in a while, take some chances on first down, you know the drill.

Bottom line, I am pleased to give Rand five stars for once.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    I have a hard time with Jonathan Rand, he is usually writing without any criticism of Edwards, even when criticism screams to called out.

THis time however, he clearly got it right with me.

http://www.kcchiefs.com/news/2008/05...a_quarterback/

Why not a quarterback? Rand echos the same thing many of us on this forum have been saying for a while now.

I will be the first to tell you that this season it is do or die for Croyle. I am willing to give the kid a shot, if we can get him some protection, which it seems we are starting to do, then I want to give the kid a full season to go out there and lead the team.

Rand also mentions unimaginitive play calling. Looks like he is reading Chiefs Crowd for his material. This year I would really like to see us take some chances on offense, let's test this kids arm once in a while, take some chances on first down, you know the drill.

Bottom line, I am pleased to give Rand five stars for once.
    ...Not gonna happen with Herm's retro Marty-ball style of offensive play calling.

I've never read his stuff, but sounds like he hit the nail on the head.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I've never read his stuff, but sounds like he hit the nail on the head.
    Including this particular instance?

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    ...Not gonna happen with Herm's retro Marty-ball style of offensive play calling.
    I know, but I can dream can't I?

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Including this particular instance?

Keep the dream alive!

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Post You were this old when you had that dream!

This is When it starts.
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    This is When it starts.

Cute baby, is that yours?

I am crossing my fingers and hoping that it is Chan calling the plays this season and not Mart....Herm!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

"In seven of the eight seasons that Gailey was either a coordinator or head coach in the NFL, he had a player attain the 1,000-yard rushing mark each time, including Jerome Bettis of the Steelers and Emmitt Smith of the Cowboys.
    Before joining the Cowboys in 1998, Gailey spent the previous four seasons (1994-97) with the Pittsburgh Steelers, including each of the last two as offensive coordinator. His first two years there were spent tutoring the club's wide receivers. In his four seasons with the Steelers, the team won the AFC Central Division crown each time, appeared in the AFC Championship Game on three occasions and reached the Super Bowl. Pittsburgh finished second in the NFL in rushing offense in 1996, averaging 143.7 yards per game. In Gailey's final season with the Steelers, he presided over the league's top-ranked rushing team, averaging 154.9 yards per contest.
    The NFL team with which Gailey coached reached postseason play each of his last eight years in the league, and 11 of his 14 seasons overall." I'm with you on that one Canada!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast