Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: The ability to make ones self "invisible" on the site.

Default The ability to make ones self "invisible" on the site.

I think this is a stupid option and want it to go away.

It makes elitist seem more like being an *******.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Well, since it is so important for you to know where I am and what I am doing...

Your wish is my command.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Well, since it is so important for you to know where I am and what I am doing...

Your wish is my command.
    Much better.

Start acting like you are member of the Crowd and not some elitist.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Much better.

Start acting like you are member of the Crowd and not some elitist.
    Bud I have my reasons for being invisible. I do it on every website I am a member of because of a bad experience I had on another site. It's really nobodies business what thread I am looking at all the time anyway.

Bud I have my reasons for being invisible. I do it on every website I am a member of because of a bad experience I had on another site. It's really nobodies business what thread I am looking at all the time anyway.
    You have your reasons for what you do, and I have my reasons for what I do.

If you are gonna ***** about how others post and act on something then you need to be there to take the brunt of your attack.

Hiding is not the answer.

Post something that pisses someone off and be available for the response.

Don't hide.

You have your reasons for what you do, and I have my reasons for what I do.

If you are gonna ***** about how others post and act on something then you need to be there to take the brunt of your attack.

Hiding is not the answer.

Post something that pisses someone off and be available for the response.

Don't hide.
    I responded to every question you asked me in that thread. How was that hiding?

I'm sorry it pissed you off. You were fine last night.

I responded to every question you asked me in that thread. How was that hiding?

I'm sorry it pissed you off. You were fine last night.

I am not only talking about "that thread", I am saying that being on "off" all the time is hiding.

I will say that that thread pissed me off, but not for the reasons you think.

Canada has his opinions and I agree with most of them, but that is after the fact.

As I said, I am sorry it pissed you off. I am sorry it has upset you this much.

As I said, I am sorry it pissed you off. I am sorry it has upset you this much.
    I doubt that.

I doubt that.
    I am sorry you feel that way. When I apologize, I mean it. Those that know me know that is the God's honest truth.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast