Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Tyrone Brackenridge in surgery after bar fight !

Default Tyrone Brackenridge in surgery after bar fight !

I read on another site ( which will I will not be naming ) that Tyrone Brackenridge got in a bar fight and is had to have surgery. He was at a nightclub with other chiefs ( Envy ) was the club. I guess the Chiefs players were not to blame and another group possibly started it all. Not for sure on any of these details . Need to do more research . Later all !

This is why we don't go to bars as an athlete! Oh well, luckily we have some corners from the draft. Thanks for the info!
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Gotta feel for these athletes though. We don't know the details of what happened but my guts says the other guy probably started it and he couldn't help himself but to finish it. Doesn't justify it though.

Will be interesting to see how this ends up though.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Gotta feel for these athletes though. We don't know the details of what happened but my guts says the other guy probably started it and he couldn't help himself but to finish it. Doesn't justify it though.

To have that kind of career though, I could probably swallow my pride under most circumstances. But then there are the other circumstances.

I just hope that he is going to be ok, and make it back to the team.

Agreed, but can't help but feel as if there was a total lack of common sense here.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    To have that kind of career though, I could probably swallow my pride under most circumstances. But then there are the other circumstances.

I just hope that he is going to be ok, and make it back to the team.
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Agreed, but can't help but feel as if there was a total lack of common sense here.
    Oh, I agree on both accounts. There is no way to truly know until you have walked in his shoes though.

Oh, I agree on both accounts. There is no way to truly know until you have walked in his shoes though.
    True, I just hope he's alright.

Yeah, I hate when I find myself being judgemental to those whos lives I know so little about.

Yeah, I hate when I find myself being judgemental to those whos lives I know so little about.
    Well we tend to react to things based on what little info is available.

Human nature. Just part of our genetic makeup.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast