Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: thought's of trading Green for Daunte C.

Default thought's of trading Green for Daunte C.

Hmmmmmm, If Daunte Cullpepper is healthy enough to play this season......Trade Geenfor him and let Daunte throw BOMBS to Bowe....Just a thought. Probably not a great thought but....Who knows. I remember an injury prone P. Holmes no one wanted at one time as well...We all remember what he did!!!! Cullpepper is my new hope for the QB of the next three year's in KC. BOOM!

Where? Arrowhead drive, that's where!!:sign0136:KcBigchief.

Quote Originally Posted by KcBigChief View Post
    Hmmmmmm, If Daunte Cullpepper is healthy enough to play this season......Trade Geenfor him and let Daunte throw BOMBS to Bowe....Just a thought. Probably not a great thought but....Who knows. I remember an injury prone P. Holmes no one wanted at one time as well...We all remember what he did!!!! Cullpepper is my new hope for the QB of the next three year's in KC. BOOM!

It would be, if nothing else, entertaining. I wouldn't say: "No!" to Cullpepper. :sign0136:
    Last edited by Chiefster; 05-03-2007 at 05:25 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    It would be, if nothing else, entertaining. I wouldn't say: "No!" to Cullpepper. :sign0136:
    I would...injury or not the guy throws picks all over the place. His only good years were when Rhonda Moss was going up to get his off target passes. If we are going to have a lot of interceptions thrown this year, I would rather our rookie throw them and learn. Daunte is just more "older" talent to relaod with.

Quote Originally Posted by KcBigChief View Post

:sign0082: I'll pass on the Duante, if you don't mind.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada's #1 Chiefs Fan View Post
    I would...injury or not the guy throws picks all over the place. His only good years were when Rhonda Moss was going up to get his off target passes. If we are going to have a lot of interceptions thrown this year, I would rather our rookie throw them and learn. Daunte is just more "older" talent to relaod with.

Here's his stats; I wonder how they stack up against Greens?
    Attached Images Attached Images

Here's Green's; you decide.
    Attached Images Attached Images

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

daunta`s old and beat up. if we are "rebuilding,ahh retooling) then haurd can start for alittle while then let our alabama stud in. he wont learn anything holding a clipboard and we wont see how`s he`s going to do.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

He's better than getting nothing for green. But not by much. I'd rather have him than Printers. Do we even still have Printers?

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    He's better than getting nothing for green. But not by much. I'd rather have him than Printers. Do we even still have Printers?

Good question; I really don't know.

This is all I could find about him

Printers was expected to compete with Chiefs 2006 draft pick Brodie Croyle for a backup quarterback position, but struggled in his preseason debut in the second quarter of an August 12, 2006 game against the Houston Texans at Reliant Stadium.In limited action in the Chiefs' four pre-season games, Printers completed 12 of 23 pass attempts for 109 yards with one interception and rushed 5 times for 20 yards. He was cut by the Kansas City Chiefs on September 2, 2006, prior to the start of the regular season.He was signed to the Chiefs' practice squad on September 4, 2006. On October 28, 2006, he was signed to the Chiefs' 53-man roster. After being demoted to the practice roster once again, he travelled to Vancouver and attended the November 12 BC Lions West Division Final playoff game against the Saskatchewan Roughriders at BC Place, but was barred from the sidelines by Lions head coach Wally Buono. The Lions won the game 45-18 with Dave Dickenson at quarterback. In late November 2006, the Toronto Argonauts expressed an interest in negotatiating a contract with him, although he was still under contract to the Chiefs and the BC Lions still owned his CFL rights. On December 31, 2006, Printers signed a three year deal with the Chiefs and was promoted to the active roster.
    Last edited by jgunn1966; 05-04-2007 at 02:07 AM.
    jgunn1966
    Morgantown,WV
    Willie L. and D.T.
    Were the BEST!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast