Thread: Michael Allen

Smile Michael Allen

Well we got a WR, DT, DT, RB, K, OT, and Michael Allen TE, in the seventh round. Here is Michael's Bio.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/2007/allan_michael

So how do you grade Carl and Herm in the draft?

What is our OF line going to do this season?

Is there any volunteers to play QB behind our ferrocious O Line?

:1455: :sign0152:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

Quote Originally Posted by kenny1937 View Post
    Well we got a WR, DT, DT, RB, K, OT, and Michael Allen TE, in the seventh round. Here is Michael's Bio.

http://www.nfl.com/draft/profiles/2007/allan_michael

So how do you grade Carl and Herm in the draft?

What is our OF line going to do this season?

Is there any volunteers to play QB behind our ferrocious O Line?

:1455: :sign0152:
    Well, as far as this allen kid, I don't know. He's a seventh round pick, it's a crap-shoot, either way.

However, regarding the quarterback/O-line question, Ithink we are fortunate to have resigned Damon Huard. Although, I expect Herm to "force" Croyle into the starting lineup, I expect our O-line to cause his failure, or injury. Huard played well, eventhough, the O-line allowed no time for him, in the pocket. Quarterbacks who can perform, under those circumstances, are rare. I would like to see if he can repeat that kind of play.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Well, as far as this allen kid, I don't know. He's a seventh round pick, it's a crap-shoot, either way.

However, regarding the quarterback/O-line question, Ithink we are fortunate to have resigned Damon Huard. Although, I expect Herm to "force" Croyle into the starting lineup, I expect our O-line to cause his failure, or injury. Huard played well, eventhough, the O-line allowed no time for him, in the pocket. Quarterbacks who can perform, under those circumstances, are rare. I would like to see if he can repeat that kind of play.

Time will tell.

Smile

With Trent apparently staying in KC, the QB picture just gets muddier and muddier. Unless the O line improves, I would be competing fot the third spot if I was Trent.

:character0011: Hey! I know what I am doing, get off my BACK!
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win

I heard on NFL radio today that Green's agent said that Trent has played his last play in KC.

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I heard on NFL radio today that Green's agent said that Trent has played his last play in KC.

This comes as no surprise to me; Green has been through with KC for quite some time.

Smile

Considering the shape the O Line is in, that probably is a good decision for him, let Huarde and Brodie run for their lives. (grin)

:H2: :violent-smiley-080:
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win

Quote Originally Posted by kenny1937 View Post
    Considering the shape the O Line is in, that probably is a good decision for him, let Huarde and Brodie run for their lives. (grin)

:H2: :violent-smiley-080:
    This may well be whats in Green's mind.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    This may well be whats in Green's mind.

Yep! Since the body guard he hired informed him that he was not going on the field with him with that O line out there.

:H2: :violent-smiley-080: Hee Hee got your tire!!
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I kind of feel sorry for Trent, he played well for us, and he is still a great QB, but he hasn't had the receiving corps, and the protection has broken down, because O Line needs havn't been addressed over the last few years, so problems has arisen that makes it tough for QB's at KC.

I kept telling him, just get it in field goal range, no one listen's to me!!
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win