Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chiefs talking with Both Carney and the liquored up idiot kicker.

Illinois... No longer .. Finally back home Blue Springs MO

Default Chiefs talking with Both Carney and the liquored up idiot kicker.

Just heard on Total Access that the Chiefs brought in for a tryout both Carney (and his walker, move over Chiefster) and Mike Vanderjagt. We shall see what happens. Personally I am rooting for the kid that they got as an undrafted free agent, I believe his name was Conner Barth.

Quote Originally Posted by McLovin View Post
    Just heard on Total Access that the Chiefs brought in for a tryout both Carney (and his walker, move over Chiefster) and Mike Vanderjagt. We shall see what happens. Personally I am rooting for the kid that they got as an undrafted free agent, I believe his name was Conner Barth.
    I'll second that.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

I'm still convinced we will start the season with 2 kickers on the team.

Carney is accurate but has a weak leg, if we can get the Barth kid to perform consistently in a few games we may let Carney go.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Vanderjack is a jackbag, but can be a solid kicker. Since kickers are kind of alienated from the team, I'm not that concerned about his character.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    Vanderjack is a jackbag, but can be a solid kicker. Since kickers are kind of alienated from the team, I'm not that concerned about his character.
    I agree.
    He just needs to learn when to stfu.

I thought Vanderjack signed with the Broncos.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

I'm with you. Fresh young kicker. I think we make horrible desicions when it comes to kickers. Case in point. Failing to bring in anyone to training camp last year to compete against the ROOKIE because it would be to much pressure? I thought that was part of the job. Vanderjagt is a nipplehead!Rivaled only by...which ever Gramatica sister it was that rammed his head into the endzone wall. And a former Chiefs kicker who's name SHALT NOT PASS MY LIPS!

Quote Originally Posted by SomewhereoverDwayneBowe View Post
    I'm with you. Fresh young kicker. I think we make horrible desicions when it comes to kickers. Case in point. Failing to bring in anyone to training camp last year to compete against the ROOKIE because it would be to much pressure? I thought that was part of the job. Vanderjagt is a nipplehead!Rivaled only by...which ever Gramatica sister it was that rammed his head into the endzone wall. And a former Chiefs kicker who's name SHALT NOT PASS MY LIPS!
    I am also hoping the young guy does well. Nice Sig.

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    I'll second that.

and I'll third it.
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

I move over for no one!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast