Thread: Only in Florida...

Default Only in Florida...

Let the man finish his business!

Naked stranger on toilet asks to 'finish business' before arrest

By Joe VanHoose
    STAR-BANNER

Published: Thursday, May 8, 2008 at 6:30 a.m.
    Last Modified: Thursday, May 8, 2008 at 6:00 a.m.

Marion County Sheriff's Office
    Tom Wilkerson

OCALA — Lisa Bess could not figure out why the front door to her home on West Silver Springs Boulevard was locked and the key was missing Tuesday afternoon. She couldn't figure out why her bathroom door was locked and water was running. She called the police.

When Ocala police officers kicked open the door to her bathroom at about 5 p.m., she had her answer: A man had found the extra key outside, let himself in, picked out a new outfit of her clothes to wear and took a long hot shower. They found him sitting naked on the bathroom toilet.

"There was still a stench of my body lotion; actually, water was still draining from the bathtub," Bess said.
    "And he was refusing to get off the toilet until he finished doing his business."

Police arrested a man who later identified himself as Tom Wilkerson, 57, for trespassing. Ocala police Sgt. Angy Scroble said the man also identified himself as Antonio Wilson.

Bess believes he spent most of the day inside her home.

Bess said she locked the house when she and her two daughters left to go to school and work at about 8:30 a.m. Tuesday.

"He went through all our clothes and picked out socks, some plaid shirts, a nice pair of black dress pants and my underwear," she said. "My neighbors said they saw him come and go to the store and smoke cigarettes outside on the porch, and they just thought he was a friend of mine."

Bess said Wilkerson used the same strategy when police caught him. He told them he was a friend of the family and was just visiting.

The time in the house gave him a chance to shower up, using Bess' Victoria's Secret lavender body wash, and shave. She could smell her body wash in the air and said there was still steam on the bathroom mirror.

"He was perfectly clean cut when we saw him, but he was wearing our clothes," she said. "I couldn't tell you what underwear he was wearing, but I don't think I want to know."

No one was hurt during the altercation, and Wilkerson was taken to the Marion County Jail.

Bess said, other than the clothes he was wearing, Wilkerson took nothing else from the home. She said she won't mind if she doesn't get the clothes back.
    "It was scary, but it was so funny, too," she said. "I couldn't be mad at him because I was laughing so hard."

http://www.ocala.com/article/2008050..._before_arrest

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Well the job isn't finished until the paper work is done.

The lotion referrence makes me wonder what "business" he was up to.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    The lotion referrence makes me wonder what "business" he was up to.

You wonder about that huh?