Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Yahoo's spin of the draft and Trent

Smile Yahoo's spin of the draft and Trent

Yahoo's sports writer, gives KC a grade of B on it's draft picks, and gives the Raiders an A. Trent will stay in KC as for right now, but will have to restructure his contract, and compete with Brodie Croyle fro starting QB position. He can still talk with Miami, but I don't know what they would give for him now, so at least for right now that is how it stands for Trent.

:H2: :character0011: Hey, I got a B, that's not so bad!!
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win
    in 2007!!:fighting0068:

I would have expected a grade slightly less than B. But I don't feel it went nearly as bad as some others in these forums.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post
    I would have expected a grade slightly less than B. But I don't feel it went nearly as bad as some others in these forums.

I agree, it could have been worse, at least we got a very good WR, and management has done just enough to sell tickets, and the beat goes on, and on, and on, and on, on, on, infinitem.

:character0011: The tickets sales are starting as we speak, Kid!
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win

Quote Originally Posted by kenny1937 View Post
    Yahoo's sports writer, gives KC a grade of B on it's draft picks, and gives the Raiders an A. Trent will stay in KC as for right now, but will have to restructure his contract, and compete with Brodie Croyle fro starting QB position. He can still talk with Miami, but I don't know what they would give for him now, so at least for right now that is how it stands for Trent.

:H2: :character0011: Hey, I got a B, that's not so bad!!
    Hey.... I just came from Yahoo Sports and you didn't get a B. You got a C+!! And,only three teams got a lower grade, of a C. Noone got anything below a C. This is C.P. propaganda, here. I'm going to call an exorcist, to get you out of Kennys computer.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Hey.... I just came from Yahoo Sports and you didn't get a B. You got a C+!! And,only three teams got a lower grade, of a C. Noone got anything below a C. This is C.P. propaganda, here. I'm going to call an exorcist, to get you out of Kennys computer.
    Agreed; watch that his machine doesn't spew pea soup. :p

Smile

The original story gave CP a B, which is what I based my fun and games on, because of stormy weather coupled with baby sitting my little great granddaughter, I havn't been on my computer for a while. so I didn't get the Yahoo change of minds, if I was grading CP he would have gotten an D+ simply because I am kind hearted. (grin)
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win

Quote Originally Posted by admin View Post

After having some time to digest everything; I think I would go with maybe a C- coupled with the FA activity for extra credit.

Smile

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    After having some time to digest everything; I think I would go with maybe a C- coupled with the FA activity for extra credit.

Ditto, I agree.

:H2: :sign0150: ooops I meant You Missed!
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win

Smile

Hey, I have been trying to get out of his computer, he is an old ninny who doesn't seem to realize that I have 19 years experience as GM, and if I said that I got a B, that's it, so both of you, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!
    Go Chiefs Eleven, win

Quote Originally Posted by kenny1937 View Post
    Hey, I have been trying to get out of his computer, he is an old ninny who doesn't seem to realize that I have 19 years experience as GM, and if I said that I got a B, that's it, so both of you, JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!

O.k. C.P., you got away with being the :character00212: who stole draft day, but I can't have you spreading your evil, through Kenny1937s profile. Therefore, I am bringing some reinforcements.....:character00218: Oh, yeah, that's right. He ain't alone either.... :character0001: yeah, baby!!!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast