Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast

Thread: Power Rankings

Default Power Rankings

I get it...it's only May, but WTF....

ESPN has us at #30.

Our defense is undoubtedly a top 10 defense and our offense can only get better. That, along with a relatively easy schedule puts us at #30?!! REALLY?!!

After seeing our draft and our schedule, I really think this team is 9-7 or 10-6 and will be a playoff team. They'll at least be closer to a playoff team than the #30 team in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I understand that there are two sides to an argument. But thanks anyways and your realism always seems to lean to the pessimistic side of things. No, chances are we are not going to have a playoff season. I still hope we do and as much as the 4-12 season left a bitter taste in everyones mouth I am still excited about watching the upside of this young team this year. I am not throwing i the towel in the beginning of June because we lost a lot of games last year. Maybe this is the year that the second year guys start to gel, and the rookies have outstanding seasons. Realistically, that COULD happen. That is why I am watching!!
    I am always hopeful, although my optimism is always tempered with little to no real expectations.

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    we were 2 lineman and a kick off guy and a returner away from being a good team last year. I really don't see how we bettered ourselves so far. We lost JA but got someone to replace him somewhat.
    You forgot a DT, our run defense was horrible.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Pro_Angler View Post
    we were 2 lineman and a kick off guy and a returner away from being a good team last year. I really don't see how we bettered ourselves so far. We lost JA but got someone to replace him somewhat.
    We got an offensive lineman in the first round...but no one good.

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I am always hopeful, although my optimism is always tempered with little to no real expectations.
    Isn't that the Chiefs Crowd motto?
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Pretty much.

At least since the Herm/C.P union.

No, just the realistic motto!!

As with any Chiefs season, I will probably become much more excited and optimistic about their chances for the year, as the season nears.

But for now, I don't have a whole lot to say in a positve way.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    No, just the realistic motto!!
    Realism = Pessimism. That should be the motto!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    You forgot a DT, our run defense was horrible.
    Let us also not forgot our inability to kick field goals consistently.

Oh and our horrible defense, no running game, QB with 0 potential, terrible D and O line. Man, it is gonna be 2015 before this team is anywhere near being able to attempt to compete with a high school team. I am so glad that I have all of these fellow Chiefs fans to constantly remind me of that!! My only real complaint is that we are ranked #30 and not #32. I mean seriously...2 teams worse than us? Not possible!!

Oh and our horrible defense, no running game, QB with 0 potential, terrible D and O line. Man, it is gonna be 2015 before this team is anywhere near being able to attempt to compete with a high school team. I am so glad that I have all of these fellow Chiefs fans to constantly remind me of that!! My only real complaint is that we are ranked #30 and not #32. I mean seriously...2 teams worse than us? Not possible!!
    Good point!!!! That's the realism I am speaking of!! 2015 is probably a realistic timeframe. Herm and CP may both be gone by then and we can actually possibly start to rebuild if our owner has his head out of his arse by then!!!

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 789101112 LastLast