Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112
Results 111 to 117 of 117

Thread: Power Rankings

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Jun 2005
    Location
    San Antonio, TX
    Posts
    3,753
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 178
    Given: 51

    Default Power Rankings


    0 Not allowed!
    I get it...it's only May, but WTF....

    ESPN has us at #30.

    Our defense is undoubtedly a top 10 defense and our offense can only get better. That, along with a relatively easy schedule puts us at #30?!! REALLY?!!

    After seeing our draft and our schedule, I really think this team is 9-7 or 10-6 and will be a playoff team. They'll at least be closer to a playoff team than the #30 team in the league.

  2. #111
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,373
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 59

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Good point!!!! That's the realism I am speaking of!! 2015 is probably a realistic timeframe. Herm and CP may both be gone by then and we can actually possibly start to rebuild if our owner has his head out of his arse by then!!!

    Not even close to my expectation! I think we are going to win every game, as long as we have more points at the end of the game.
    I fully expect to win every game, I refuse to expect anything less! I have been disappointed allot! I am excited about the team we have! I think we will win this year some games that are going surprise some teams. this year.
    Just call me a Chief Homer!
    To all that feel the same! To all that do not, but are still fans.

  3. #112
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    1,852
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post

    Not even close to my expectation! I think we are going to win every game, as long as we have more points at the end of the game.
    I fully expect to win every game, I refuse to expect anything less! I have been disappointed allot! I am excited about the team we have! I think we will win this year some games that are going surprise some teams. this year.
    Just call me a Chief Homer!
    To all that feel the same! To all that do not, but are still fans.
    Uh Oh, Canada has finally found a fellow homer! Good for you two, I hope your happy together!! LOL!!!!

  4. #113
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Uh Oh, Canada has finally found a fellow homer! Good for you two, I hope your happy together!! LOL!!!!
    We will probably never know the happiness that all you pessimistic fans!! You get to tell everyone how right you are all the time!! How fulfilling!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  5. #114
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,373
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 59

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Uh Oh, Canada has finally found a fellow homer! Good for you two, I hope your happy together!! LOL!!!!
    To all that believe! I am a Chiefs Homer!

  6. #115
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    1,852
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    We will probably never know the happiness that all you pessimistic fans!! You get to tell everyone how right you are all the time!! How fulfilling!!
    We have always said "It's lonely at the top"! Like I have said in the past, you have never seen me post anything saying I told you so but I have to admit there is some personal fullfillment that one gets when he or she is right about something. Everyone feels it at some point, even Canadiens!!

    By the way, did you see that guy drop the trophy after that Canadien minor league championship game? Pretty funny!!

  7. #116
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,330
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 26

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    We have always said "It's lonely at the top"! Like I have said in the past, you have never seen me post anything saying I told you so but I have to admit there is some personal fullfillment that one gets when he or she is right about something. Everyone feels it at some point, even Canadiens!!

    By the way, did you see that guy drop the trophy after that Canadien minor league championship game? Pretty funny!!
    Yeah,they did the top 10 broken trophies on Sports Center this morning!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  8. #117
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    1,852
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Yeah,they did the top 10 broken trophies on Sports Center this morning!!
    That dude looked like he s*** his pants and didn't want anyone to know!!!! He just froze!!
    Last edited by chief31; 05-27-2008 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Dang potty mouths! Lol.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •