Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast

Thread: Power Rankings

Default Power Rankings

I get it...it's only May, but WTF....

ESPN has us at #30.

Our defense is undoubtedly a top 10 defense and our offense can only get better. That, along with a relatively easy schedule puts us at #30?!! REALLY?!!

After seeing our draft and our schedule, I really think this team is 9-7 or 10-6 and will be a playoff team. They'll at least be closer to a playoff team than the #30 team in the league.

Looking at your guys' draft, and schedule I'd say anywhere from 6 to 9 wins is the likely range, and I'd guess a straight 8-8 season.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Looking at your guys' draft, and schedule I'd say anywhere from 6 to 9 wins is the likely range, and I'd guess a straight 8-8 season.
    You also have to take into account some teams being better or worse than last year! I can almost guarantee that the Saints and *team not mentioned* will be very good.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    You also have to take into account some teams being better or worse than last year! I can almost guarantee that the Saints and *team not mentioned* will be very good.
    I hope you are joking about the team that is not the Saints. They won 7 games last year. 2 vs Miami, 2 vs the Jets and 1 vs Baltimore and 1 against The Bungals. They are not as good as you think.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I hope you are joking about the team that is not the Saints. They won 7 games last year. 2 vs Miami, 2 vs the Jets and 1 vs Baltimore and 1 against The Bungals. They are not as good as you think.
    They did pick up Vilma to shore up the LB problem.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    They did pick up Vilma to shore up the LB problem.
    Yeah, but they still have the lack of an O line problem. Or maybe that is only a problem for the Chiefs and everyone else will be able to deal with it. Makes me laugh that the same guys who think we suck don't see that half the teams we are gonna play this year are gonna suck. 4 wins!! Told ya so!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Yeah, but they still have the lack of an O line problem. Or maybe that is only a problem for the Chiefs and everyone else will be able to deal with it. Makes me laugh that the same guys who think we suck don't see that half the teams we are gonna play this year are gonna suck. 4 wins!! Told ya so!!
    How many of those said teams finished with a worse record than us?

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    How many of those said teams finished with a worse record than us?
    Baltimore won 5 games, Miami won 1, NYJ won 5 and the Bungals not too many more. Would your outlook have been a lot better had we won 5 games?

I just feel that the Saints underachieved last year, if they suck this year, then I'll eat crow and the Chiefs may beat them! I just have a feeling that they'll be better.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Three7s View Post
    I just feel that the Saints underachieved last year, if they suck this year, then I'll eat crow and the Chiefs may beat them! I just have a feeling that they'll be better.
    I agree with you about the Saints, not the other team though!!

I agree with you about the Saints, not the other team though!!
    The team whose name shall not be mentioned! This so Harry Potter ish!
    Perhaps Croyle is a wizard in training!!
    Last edited by tornadospotter; 05-24-2008 at 08:17 PM.

Page 9 of 12 FirstFirst ... 56789101112 LastLast