Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112

Thread: Power Rankings

Default Power Rankings

I get it...it's only May, but WTF....

ESPN has us at #30.

Our defense is undoubtedly a top 10 defense and our offense can only get better. That, along with a relatively easy schedule puts us at #30?!! REALLY?!!

After seeing our draft and our schedule, I really think this team is 9-7 or 10-6 and will be a playoff team. They'll at least be closer to a playoff team than the #30 team in the league.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Good point!!!! That's the realism I am speaking of!! 2015 is probably a realistic timeframe. Herm and CP may both be gone by then and we can actually possibly start to rebuild if our owner has his head out of his arse by then!!!

Not even close to my expectation! I think we are going to win every game, as long as we have more points at the end of the game.
    I fully expect to win every game, I refuse to expect anything less! I have been disappointed allot! I am excited about the team we have! I think we will win this year some games that are going surprise some teams. this year.
    Just call me a Chief Homer!
    To all that feel the same! To all that do not, but are still fans.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post

Not even close to my expectation! I think we are going to win every game, as long as we have more points at the end of the game.
    I fully expect to win every game, I refuse to expect anything less! I have been disappointed allot! I am excited about the team we have! I think we will win this year some games that are going surprise some teams. this year.
    Just call me a Chief Homer!
    To all that feel the same! To all that do not, but are still fans.
    Uh Oh, Canada has finally found a fellow homer! Good for you two, I hope your happy together!! LOL!!!!

Uh Oh, Canada has finally found a fellow homer! Good for you two, I hope your happy together!! LOL!!!!
    We will probably never know the happiness that all you pessimistic fans!! You get to tell everyone how right you are all the time!! How fulfilling!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

To all that believe! I am a Chiefs Homer!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    We will probably never know the happiness that all you pessimistic fans!! You get to tell everyone how right you are all the time!! How fulfilling!!
    We have always said "It's lonely at the top"! Like I have said in the past, you have never seen me post anything saying I told you so but I have to admit there is some personal fullfillment that one gets when he or she is right about something. Everyone feels it at some point, even Canadiens!!

By the way, did you see that guy drop the trophy after that Canadien minor league championship game? Pretty funny!!

We have always said "It's lonely at the top"! Like I have said in the past, you have never seen me post anything saying I told you so but I have to admit there is some personal fullfillment that one gets when he or she is right about something. Everyone feels it at some point, even Canadiens!!

By the way, did you see that guy drop the trophy after that Canadien minor league championship game? Pretty funny!!
    Yeah,they did the top 10 broken trophies on Sports Center this morning!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Yeah,they did the top 10 broken trophies on Sports Center this morning!!
    That dude looked like he s*** his pants and didn't want anyone to know!!!! He just froze!!
    Last edited by chief31; 05-27-2008 at 09:30 PM. Reason: Dang potty mouths! Lol.

Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ... 289101112