Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Power Rankings

Default Power Rankings

I get it...it's only May, but WTF....

ESPN has us at #30.

Our defense is undoubtedly a top 10 defense and our offense can only get better. That, along with a relatively easy schedule puts us at #30?!! REALLY?!!

After seeing our draft and our schedule, I really think this team is 9-7 or 10-6 and will be a playoff team. They'll at least be closer to a playoff team than the #30 team in the league.

It's because people think that whatever QB we put out there will be a bust, that usually means a bad season.
    C:\Users\Master Sin\Desktop\thumb_pl_180492.jpg

How far did the Bears get with Rex Grossman?

A healthy Larry Johnson behind this new line should win 3 to 4 more games alone. The defensive upgrades and steady QB behind center will truly put this team in contention.

Gonzo, Bowe, LJ, Charles and Frankiln will be great offensive weapons.

I think Hali could be just as good at the RDE spot as Allen was. Edwards will be better than Harris at the MLB spot. Williams is a better athlete than Edwards was on the outside, so he should provide just as much production as Edwards. I can't wait to see Flowers and Brack/Carr at our CB spots. These guys are going to be SO much better than the old guys out there.

This team is well on its way and this year will prove we're on the right track.

Wow, now I am officially the most pessimistic member of the board. heh. I agree with ESPNs take.
    THAT quarterback is NOT a Pro Bowl quarterback. Never was and never will be.

I wouldn't say were playoff bound after gaining unproven draftees and no-name free agents. That being said, I don't know if we're #30 either. There are a lot of questions that need to be answered on Sundays with our squad.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    I get it...it's only May, but WTF....

ESPN has us at #30.

Our defense is undoubtedly a top 10 defense and our offense can only get better. That, along with a relatively easy schedule puts us at #30?!! REALLY?!!

After seeing our draft and our schedule, I really think this team is 9-7 or 10-6 and will be a playoff team. They'll at least be closer to a playoff team than the #30 team in the league.
    Well one would hope; I've learned not to underestimate Herms ability to ruin an offense.

I don't listen too much to the "Experts".

Quote Originally Posted by Guru View Post
    Wow, now I am officially the most pessimistic member of the board. heh. I agree with ESPNs take.

Why yes; yes you are.

You are not the only one. I too am pessimistic.

We had a couple of good pickups in the draft, but at the moment, those pickups are untried and unproved players. Maybe they will be good, but I am looking at this season and next season still in rebuild mode.

Look at who we are signing right now, other team's rejects for the most part. This team still have swiss cheese for a line and still has a couple of big question marks on special teams and defense. We have some offensive weapons, but that is about all we have at the moment.

Are you man enough? Eric Berry? Apparently Not!

Quote Originally Posted by Hayvern View Post
    You are not the only one. I too am pessimistic.

We had a couple of good pickups in the draft, but at the moment, those pickups are untried and unproved players. Maybe they will be good, but I am looking at this season and next season still in rebuild mode.

Look at who we are signing right now, other team's rejects for the most part. This team still have swiss cheese for a line and still has a couple of big question marks on special teams and defense. We have some offensive weapons, but that is about all we have at the moment.
    It comes from nearly twenty years of King Carl disappointment.

I generally agree with this, but I definitely think the Chiefs will be improved, jumping them from #30 for sure.

If Albert is average to good, the offense should be drastically better. If he is average to below average, they will be about the same.

I don't see how the defense can be worse, and they were decent last year.

I don't see how they can be any worse than 5-11 (without looking at the schedule), and could see an 7-9 to 9-7 type year.

Page 1 of 12 1234511 ... LastLast