Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: ESPN's Source........

Default ESPN's Source........

Someone from ESPN that is covering the Chiefs said this morning that he talked to Herm Edwards and the plan is to move Tamba Hali to right defensive end and put Dorsey right next to him. Then speculated that Hali could end up with 10-12 sacks this year! Could end up being a good thing! He won't have to deal with the TE now and he could actuall replace what JA did last season especially if Dorsey is occupying 1 or 2 guys!!!

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    Wasn't Turk's position DT/DE when we drafted him? I thought he could play both positions.

Putting Boone at DT isn't something I want to see personally. I agree he would be too slow.

Turk did play some DE in college and he played some last year in preseason. I think he was the backup to Hali and Allen on the depth chart in 07.

Boone played DT all of last year. I think he will do fine especially if Dorsey plays the way he predicted to play.

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Really? I watched TG block more than I've ever seen 2 years ago!!! I guess it depends on how crappy your O line is!!
    I agree, but that is why I stated they are "more of a threat" in the pass patterns. Not that Gonzo, Gates or a few others aren't decent blockers but rather their true value isn't recognized in that area.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12