Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Not done yet hunh?

Default Not done yet hunh?

ENOUGH!!!!!

How long are you guys going to carry on about this? I agree that guru was out of line with that attack on the rep system. But he has apologized several times, and I think it was taken far more personally than it was intended, if it was intended that way at all. But I can see where one might get that impression.

Was it the absolute most sincere, heart-warming apology that I ever heard? No. But who the F*** cares? I have been insulted a few times here, directly. And I don't need anyone to grovel before me to make my feelings all better.

This dual-tirade has been tolerated the past few days, but F***!!! Enough is enough already!

I'd also like to point out that there are a couple of "F-Bombs" used in this thread-starter, and miraculously, no matter how emotional one gets, self-editting can still exist.

HH and Canada, I think you are two of the most, if not the most, important members of this site. I like what both of you bring to this particular party. You make this place what it has become. A fun place to talk football and whatever else may come to mind. (Beer.)

But the site made the rules here, and it is in no way difficult to abide by them.

You dislike Guru? Then ignore him. Talk to Coach about why you think that he should not be a mod. But why continue to destroy the site by ignoring the rules, and making it seem like a horrible place for people to spend their time?

Who wants to be here with the vibe that has been lingering here lately?

I'll be the first to admit, that I love an argument as much as absolutely anyone. But not when I am not involved!!! (That was a bit of a joke right there.) But at least make it a fight about the Chiefs' football team.

Seriously, the fight appears to be long-since over, and now it is just a brutal non-stop attack.

Unless there is more going on than what I can see in the threads, then this should have been over awhile ago.

If you can't get over this and quit trashing the place, then maybe you need to take a break.

Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Ok grbac is ?
    The user that loves Damon Huard that a few of us have been kicking around for entertainment. Not ringing a bell?

Everybody's friggen cool dammit!

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Quote Originally Posted by royalswin100games View Post
    Everybody's friggen cool dammit!
    Right on, but Elvis is????

Elvis is the king of rock and roll.... I don't think he was much into football

Quote Originally Posted by tammietailgator View Post
    Elvis is the king of rock and roll.... I don't think he was much into football
    , Yes you are right!

Uh, yeah. My bad.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Quote Originally Posted by Chief from the North View Post
    If I have contributed to the negative vibe by reacting to Grbac's posts, then I apologize. I'll resolve not to do that anymore.
    It may be wise to avoid grbac, although incredibly tempting. But I don't think anyone is upset about watching that particular brand of nonsense.

I know I'm not.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    It may be wise to avoid grbac, although incredibly tempting. But I don't think anyone is upset about watching that particular brand of nonsense.

I know I'm not.
    Good to know, bring in the

Good to know, bring in the
    Maybe we should start a new poll? Is it ok to mock, taunt, and generally amuse ourselves at Grbac/Satt's expense?

I would agree!!! Better than bashing each other.... although some of that has to be allowed too

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast