Thread: Mini-camp

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

Default Mini-camp

saturday june 7th. we missed last year but this year nothing is planned and were going.
    The old lady has no wedding,grad pic`s or anything to take that weekend so she`ll be taking between 250 to 400 pic. basing this on other mini-camps.This also includes all the pic`s of me and the different cheerleaders.
    Maybe we`ll get lucky and see some of the crowd members there.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

Sounds like a blast!! Especially the Cheerleader part. Wish I could join you!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Have a good time. I'm looking forward to checking out the pics... Especially the cheerleader ones!
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

We have talked about going, my husband has gone in the past.... hmmm did you go in 2005? My husband and his brother used to have a picture on kcchiefs.com holding a banner that read.... "It's Time - Bring Lamar his trophy" Can't find a copy of it now.

Quote Originally Posted by wolfpack View Post
    saturday june 7th. we missed last year but this year nothing is planned and were going.
    The old lady has no wedding,grad pic`s or anything to take that weekend so she`ll be taking between 250 to 400 pic. basing this on other mini-camps.This also includes all the pic`s of me and the different cheerleaders.
    I'd love to post some of the pictures. Shoot me a PM if you are interested in sharing them.

I'm off work that day.

I don't know if I have anything scheduled for that day, as I don't have a schedule.

I just do whatever the person closest to me does. Less thinking involved.

Since I'm in KC that will probably in involve moving towards Arrowhead.

Are you seriously going WP?
    Last edited by hermhater; 05-29-2008 at 02:06 AM.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

DUDE!! Please tell me you're gonna share said pics here on the Crowd!

betwwen lost and nowhere,southcentral ks.

we`ll share all the pics we take,or she takes. it mightbe cool we some of the crowd could get together before. we usually have one standing in line to beat the crowd for upclose seats. the rest are roaming around buying 1/2 price t-shirts and getting pics with the cheerleaders.
    usually there is old players there giving autographs and a couple of bands playing. in the past i think they average around 14-16,000 people.
    i can remember what a chief super bowl team looks like! ......

we`ll share all the pics we take,or she takes. it mightbe cool we some of the crowd could get together before. we usually have one standing in line to beat the crowd for upclose seats. the rest are roaming around buying 1/2 price t-shirts and getting pics with the cheerleaders.
    usually there is old players there giving autographs and a couple of bands playing. in the past i think they average around 14-16,000 people.
    Cool beans!