View Poll Results: Is it ok to mock, taunt, and generally amuse ourselves at Grbac/Satt's expense?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 81.82%
  • No

0 0%
  • Stupid Canadian Humour (yes, spelled with an "ou") :)

2 18.18%
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Is it ok to mock, taunt, and generally amuse ourselves at Grbac/Satt's expense?

Default Is it ok to mock, taunt, and generally amuse ourselves at Grbac/Satt's expense?

Yes
    No
    Stupid Canadian humour (yes, spelled "ou")

Quote Originally Posted by Chief from the North View Post
    Yes
    No
    Oi Oi Oi!!!

:smilies_musik45:

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Quote Originally Posted by Chief from the North View Post
    Yes
    No
    ou, ou,ou,ou!!

Default It is in my house.

Or Keep the cup in the U.S.A? Yep..
    Attached Images Attached Images
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    ouch. now that's just low...

I would say avoid personal attacks, (Call his opinions stupid, but not the individual) because it is in the rules.

But I certainly think that an opinion that is so open to criticism deserves what it gets.

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I would say avoid personal attacks, (Call his opinions stupid, but not the individual) because it is in the rules.

But I certainly think that an opinion that is so open to criticism deserves what it gets.
    Canada was *****ing about some 4-2 lead in the 3rd Period that was blown by team Canada.

What the hell is happening in hockey??
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Cool The CUP stays where it belongs..

All Canada {country} has to wish for is..A gold medal in the winter olympics yr? 4+ 4+ etc... :goldcup: At least we want it!:surfing: Calif,. was made for Hockey!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    Canada was *****ing about some 4-2 lead in the 3rd Period that was blown by team Canada.

What the hell is happening in hockey??
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post

Don't the rules state not to personally attack a "member"...Grbac currently is a member, and I apologize now as I think I referred to him as a dumba$$ today. However TimSatt1 is a "banned individual" no longer a "member", so wouldn't it be okay for me to call him a xenophobic jacka$$ that lives in his mommy's attic so that she can come up and keep him warm at night?

If not...I'm sorry...
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Don't the rules state not to personally attack a "member"...Grbac currently is a member, and I apologize now as I think I referred to him as a dumba$$ today. However TimSatt1 is a "banned individual" no longer a "member", so wouldn't it be okay for me to call him a xenophobic jacka$$ that lives in his mommy's attic so that she can come up and keep him warm at night?

If not...I'm sorry...
    If, in fact, it is Timmy, then I believe that that would be acceptable. But I have yet to even take a look at his membership to see if it is him or not.

And if I do that, I would then have to ban that username. Frankly, I am just not in the mood. If he winds-up doing something that deserves banning, or just gets on peoples nerves too much, I might check him out then.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast