View Poll Results: Is it ok to mock, taunt, and generally amuse ourselves at Grbac/Satt's expense?

Voters
11. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes

9 81.82%
  • No

0 0%
  • Stupid Canadian Humour (yes, spelled with an "ou") :)

2 18.18%
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Is it ok to mock, taunt, and generally amuse ourselves at Grbac/Satt's expense?

Default Is it ok to mock, taunt, and generally amuse ourselves at Grbac/Satt's expense?

Yes
    No
    Stupid Canadian humour (yes, spelled "ou")

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    Or Keep the cup in the U.S.A? Yep..
    Ahem....since most of the players are Canadian anyways, the cup spends more time in Canada than the US. And the reason we di not win the gold was that all of our good players are still in the Cup Finals. You Americans just don't understand hockey!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    All Canada {country} has to wish for is..A gold medal in the winter olympics yr? 4+ 4+ etc... :goldcup: At least we want it!:surfing: Calif,. was made for Hockey!
    This world is seriously messed up when SoCal can support 3 NHL teams, and LA can't keep an NFL franchise. Meanwhile, Canada (the country) looses our NHL teams, but we'll take over the Bills soon.
    Damn NAFTA screwed everything up. lol

The worst part....we get the stupid b-lls

Note for CFTN: I do not want you to get an infraction so I will tell you before you get in trouble. We do not EVER mention the name of that team on this site!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    The worst part....we get the stupid b-lls

Note for CFTN: I do not want you to get an infraction so I will tell you before you get in trouble. We do not EVER mention the name of that team on this site!!
    LOL. thanks bro...noted.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    I would say avoid personal attacks, (Call his opinions stupid, but not the individual) because it is in the rules.

But I certainly think that an opinion that is so open to criticism deserves what it gets.
    Good call!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12