Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A little trivia...

Default A little trivia...

1. what Former owner was the person who came up with the name Super Bowl for the NFL’s championship game?

2.The Kansas City Chiefs organization won how many AFL Championship games, the most of any team in the AFL; the first one while they were still known as the Dallas Texans?

3.During the Chiefs entire stay in the American Football League (AFL), lasting 1960-1969, they only had one coach can you name him?

4.The Chiefs won their first game in Arrowhead Stadium against who?

5.Between 1970 and 2006, what was the only year that the Chiefs did not induct anyone into their own Hall-of-Fame?

and because he is awsome
    bonus-
    During the 2003 season Dante Hall returned how many kicks for touchdowns?

1. Lamar Hunt

2. Don't know

3. Hank Stram

4. Don't Know

5. 1982???

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    1. Lamar Hunt

2. Don't know

3. Hank Stram

4. Don't Know

5. 1982???
    #2.'62-'66-'69
    #4.St Louis Cardinals
    #5. 1983
    bonus: Dante Hall ran back 2 kickoffs and 2 punts

Who was at one of those 4 games where Dante ran one back? That was an insane year, he was so close to running one back the next couple games after he got those four.

Little known fact. The Superbowl was not officially dubbed the Superbowl until Superbowl IV (won by the Chiefs) the first three were the AFL NFL Championship games and were renamed later. Therefore the Chiefs actually won the first "SuperBowl" :P Suck it Green Bay!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Little known fact. The Superbowl was not officially dubbed the Superbowl until Superbowl IV (won by the Chiefs) the first three were the AFL NFL Championship games and were renamed later. Therefore the Chiefs actually won the first "SuperBowl" :P Suck it Green Bay!!
    Nice little tidbit there Canada!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    Nice little tidbit there Canada!
    I learnt it from a football.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by tropix View Post
    Who was at one of those 4 games where Dante ran one back? That was an insane year, he was so close to running one back the next couple games after he got those four.
    I saw him run one back against the Chargers it was great. Not sure what year it was though. Oh, and the questions were answered correctly :) GOOD JOB!!

Quote Originally Posted by Wski Girl View Post
    I saw him run one back against the Chargers it was great. Not sure what year it was though. Oh, and the questions were answered correctly :) GOOD JOB!!
    I was at the 49ers game when he ran one back. I forget what the final score of that game was. Do we have a resident statistician? Rbed maybe you cold look that up for us?

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    I was at the 49ers game when he ran one back. I forget what the final score of that game was. Do we have a resident statistician? Rbed maybe you cold look that up for us?

Yes, I do believe that rbedgood is our esteemed statistician.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast