Thread: Chiefs Fan From Philly here

Default Chiefs Fan From Philly here

Hey all I'm a fan from Philadelphia, PA. Been a fan for about 10 years. I loved the Dorsey pick FWIW, and I hope we can make some noise this year. Never been to Arrowhead, but my plan is to go this year for game #1.

I also have a 1969 Len Dawson jersey that I want to sell, and figure that this would be a great place to do so. Sorry if this is spamming, this is going to be my only post of this sort. An authentic Mitchell and Ness jersey.

Quote Originally Posted by Philly Guy View Post
    Hey all I'm a fan from Philadelphia, PA. Been a fan for about 10 years. I loved the Dorsey pick FWIW, and I hope we can make some noise this year. Never been to Arrowhead, but my plan is to go this year for game #1.

I also have a 1969 Len Dawson jersey that I want to sell, and figure that this would be a great place to do so. Sorry if this is spamming, this is going to be my only post of this sort. An authentic Mitchell and Ness jersey.

No problem; not spamming - just in the wrong forum, but I'll fix that for ya!

Welcome Philly Guy ! A bunch of us here at the chiefscrowd are getting together for the home opener weekend You should do some search on the forums for "home opener" and we can all tailgate together if your looking to do some tailgating your more than welcome to join us !