Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is it too early for this???????????

Hybrid View

Default Is it too early for this???????????

So I see LJ is ready and eager to get back in the swing of things. What are some early predictions for his yardage this coming seasons?

Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    So I see LJ is ready and eager to get back in the swing of things. What are some early predictions for his yardage this coming seasons?
    Though I do think that it is too early to judge.... what the hell. It is the off season and there isnt anything else to do. I think that we really have the comings of a good offense in the next few years. We are sure to see lots of two tight end sets, so if we establish a fullback I believe we will be watching the LJ of old. Not to mention the versatility of Charles. I would live to see some screen passes to him behind our giant receiving core.

All in all if healthy I say LJ will have around a 1200 yard season.

With that i leave you bananas hittin it doggy style

:bananen_smilies011:

Quote Originally Posted by DMN View Post
    Though I do think that it is too early to judge.... what the hell. It is the off season and there isnt anything else to do. I think that we really have the comings of a good offense in the next few years. We are sure to see lots of two tight end sets, so if we establish a fullback I believe we will be watching the LJ of old. Not to mention the versatility of Charles. I would live to see some screen passes to him behind our giant receiving core.

All in all if healthy I say LJ will have around a 1200 yard season.

With that i leave you bananas hittin it doggy style

:bananen_smilies011:
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Yes, it is entirely too early for this.

That is all.

Slightly early, but hell...it's a slow news day :)
    So, I'm going with...broken bone in foot from carrying fat wallet. Loses starting job to Kolby or Charles.
    Seriously though, he ran GREAT when he was pissed off. Now he has no reason to be pissed off so he has no drive. He looked like a high school player out there last year...before the injury. I'm going to say 750 yards and it becomes a season of running back by committee.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief from the North View Post
    So, I'm going with...broken bone in foot from carrying fat wallet. Loses starting job to Kolby or Charles.
    Seriously though, he ran GREAT when he was pissed off. Now he has no reason to be pissed off so he has no drive. He looked like a high school player out there last year...before the injury. I'm going to say 750 yards and it becomes a season of running back by committee.
    This sounds incredibly believable and insightful.

Quote Originally Posted by Chief from the North View Post
    I hope you are wrong, but I am :scared2: that you are not!
    If Kolby and Charles start playing well and LJ gets pissed, then maybe he will return to form!

Remember LJ was coming in after a hold-out also...and was behind a new and diminished O-line...I'll guess 1100 yards and 9 TDs for LJ
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    Remember LJ was coming in after a hold-out also...and was behind a new and diminished O-line...I'll guess 1100 yards and 9 TDs for LJ
    Good point, but it just seemed to me that he lacked some of the intensity he displayed in the previous years.

I'll agree with about 1100 if he can stand after 4 or 5 games. I'll say 11 TDs. IMO, Charles and Smith will be used more in the middle of the field.

My "dream" would be to see LJ/Charles or LJ/Smith/Charles end up like Taylor/Jones-Drew.

"Everybody underestimates the kick in the groin." - Bas Rutten

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast