Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast
Results 1 to 10 of 44

Thread: Tickets for sale

Hybrid View

  1. #1
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default Tickets for sale


    0 Not allowed!
    Well here I am. Stuck in a position that I do not want to be in. I currently have some tickets for sale. They will be sold to whoever can get the money first. I have 5 tickets in total.

    Two tickets in Section 108 Row 29 Seats 21-22

    They are $129.00 taxes incl. They also come with an autographed 2008 Chiefs yearbook.

    I also have three seat in Section 321 Row 31. They are $59.00 taxes incl.

    Anyone interested please send me a PM ASAP!!

    Thanks
    Canada
    Last edited by Canada; 05-31-2008 at 09:39 AM.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  2. #2
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I will start hitting up the locals here, and see if anyone is interested.

    If worse comes to worst, we will chip in and help you pay for the tickets.

    I can't see the Home Opener not selling out though, this shouldn't be a problem once it gets closer to game time.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  3. #3
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,413
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 66

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Well here I am. Stuck in a position that I do not want to be in. I currently have some tickets for sale. They will be sold to whoever can get the money first. I have 5 tickets in total.

    Two tickets in Section 108 Row 29 Seats 21-22

    They are $129.00 taxes incl. They also come with an autographed 2008 Chiefs yearbook.

    I also have three seat in Section 321 Row 31. They are $59.00 taxes incl.

    Anyone interested please send me a PM ASAP!!

    Thanks
    Canada
    I will call my brother inlaw. Who do we pay? You? He sound like he would like to go 2 weeks ago. I will let you know.

  4. #4
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,413
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 66

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Will have a answer on monday, for 2 of the upper deck tickets

  5. #5
    Member Since
    Mar 2007
    Location
    Read the name dumbass!!
    Posts
    13,343
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 29

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by tornadospotter View Post
    Will have a answer on monday, for 2 of the upper deck tickets
    Sounds good to me. I am keeping them on a first come first serve basis!!
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

  6. #6
    Member Since
    Jul 2007
    Location
    Scottsdale, Arizona
    Posts
    1,852
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Did someone bail after they said they were in?

  7. #7
    Member Since
    Aug 2007
    Location
    Nebraska
    Posts
    7,413
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 63
    Given: 66

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by DrunkHillbilly View Post
    Did someone bail after they said they were in?
    Do not know!

  8. #8
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 253
    Given: 447

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    I'll sticky this for ya bud. :)


  9. #9
    Member Since
    Sep 2007
    Location
    RIGHT NEXT TO ARROWHEAD!
    Posts
    18,752
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I'll sticky this for ya bud. :)
    I had no idea this was stickied!!!

    I am now forever posted here!!!

    Yaaaay for me!!!


    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

  10. #10
    Member Since
    Sep 2005
    Location
    SE Kansas
    Posts
    28,123
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 253
    Given: 447

    Default


    0 Not allowed!
    Quote Originally Posted by hermhater View Post
    I had no idea this was stickied!!!

    I am now forever posted here!!!

    Yaaaay for me!!!


    Why yes, yes you are.


Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Bookmarks

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •