Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Kimbo

Default Kimbo

Didn't look half bad!!!!!! I liked the fact that he was pretty humble and actually admitted that he had a lot to learn. How bout that Cauliflower ear????????? I have never seen one that bad!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Sigh...

When a guy is giving you a thumbs up and smiling at you while he is being punched, there is obviously not that much to defend against and when the ref explained that he had to defend himself anyways he put up his right hand and blocked the punches. I guess it is just ****ty fighting if they are calling it for crap like that.
    It's not ****ty fighting, it's ****ty refereeing and the organization giving every opportunity to their star to win.

MMA will never be able to be fixed as much as boxing is, but it's disappointing to see it moving that direction so quickly since it went mainstream.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Default OR...

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    The only way I ever mix it up with either of them is if I'm simply suicidal.
    What liquid courage does't work?
    The only Racing Team that matters-HENDRICK MotorSports. 24\48\88\5.. I need another! :please: :
    I'm out..

1 Free "Get Out Of Mancard Violation" earned by braving The Black Hole as The Chiefs redeemed themselves.

Quote Originally Posted by spiman View Post
    What liquid courage does't work?
    Not at my age.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123