Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: What Arrowhead looks like right now

Default What Arrowhead looks like right now

http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

....ya....it's pretty beat up...just got married there on the 24th...

...Oh..and the wedding party was allowed onto the field. But we werent allowed to "horse around"....please...my father-in-law got down on the 20 with a football and jokingly told me to kick it...meanwhile my wife was standing beneath the goal post yelling 'you better not, your going to hit me'....I told her I wouldnt...and before the guy who led us to the field from arrowhead told me I couldnt....I took a few steps back and NAILED it right down the middle....no toe poke (I have some soccer background)....AND I was in dress shoes and formal attire obviously. I was taking bets that I could nail a 45 with no shoe....but the guy from arrowhead was unhappy with me already...so I retired. Career stats, 1 for 1....100% accuracy!

I have 1 decent amateur picture right before the kick...I will try to get it scanned and up here in a couple days....I am hoping that our photographer got it too!

...don't we need a kicker too?

Quote Originally Posted by jerhart View Post

...Oh..and the wedding party was allowed onto the field. But we werent allowed to "horse around"....please...my father-in-law got down on the 20 with a football and jokingly told me to kick it...meanwhile my wife was standing beneath the goal post yelling 'you better not, your going to hit me'....I told her I wouldnt...and before the guy who led us to the field from arrowhead told me I couldnt....I took a few steps back and NAILED it right down the middle....no toe poke (I have some soccer background)....AND I was in dress shoes and formal attire obviously. I was taking bets that I could nail a 45 with no shoe....but the guy from arrowhead was unhappy with me already...so I retired. Career stats, 1 for 1....100% accuracy!

I have 1 decent amateur picture right before the kick...I will try to get it scanned and up here in a couple days....I am hoping that our photographer got it too!

congrats and
    Thanks for all the yards, TDs, and memories, Priest!

That is so friggin' cool dude!!!!

I say we sign you!!!!

I went to the Mini Camp today, and had the unfortunate experience of sitting where the kickers ended up signing autographs...

YZILLA got Colquitt's autograph though, and he might be our MVP of last season...
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Not sure if I should congratulate you more on the marriage, the fact that you got married at Arrowhead, or the field goal. That is the coolest thing I've heard in a long time!!
    Sign him Herm!!!

definitely post that picture.

...Absolutely!

Hey fellas, sorry it took so long, been busy. Anyway, this will have to hold you over for now until I can see what our photographer got. This was a shot a friend got from up in the reception area. You will just have to believe me that I made it and hopefully the film guy (white shirt on left) got the kick filmed.

Just to break it down a bit:

My big *** bald head is on the 27

My father in-law is on the 20

and my wife (who threatened me if I hit her) is standing right in front of the goal....

ENJOY!

Hey fellas, sorry it took so long, been busy. Anyway, this will have to hold you over for now until I can see what our photographer got. This was a shot a friend got from up in the reception area. You will just have to believe me that I made it and hopefully the film guy (white shirt on left) got the kick filmed.

and my wife (who threatened me if I hit her) is standing right in front of the goal....

ENJOY!
    Cool! Got anything a little less wide angled? :)

ENJOY!
    This should be one of the marriages that works.

Way to do it man.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast