Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: LeCharles Bentley

Default LeCharles Bentley

RIGHT NOW!!!! SIGN HIM RIGHT NOW!!!!

He doesn't have an opening to play for the Browns right now and asked for his release and promptly received it.

The Chiefs could use his talent on the line right now. He hasn't played in two years, but he WILL be ready to play in 2008. He was a 2nd round pick in 2002 and would be an asset to our line.

He is a high risk, high reward player. After being injured for the past two years, he'll be cheap. But he has plenty of talent.

Just thought it would help our depleted Oline.

I agree!!!!!!!

I don't know; I think it would take a while to shake off two years of rust, aside from the fact that he does appear to be injury prone.

I would think there would be many teams looking at him. Hopefully the Chiefs pull the trigger. Injuries will happen this year and we could definitely use some depth.

Quote Originally Posted by Coach View Post
    I would think there would be many teams looking at him. Hopefully the Chiefs pull the trigger. Injuries will happen this year and we could definitely use some depth.
    Good point. What concerns my is the fact that he has set out two seasons with injuries of his own. Wonder what his price tag would be?

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    I don't know; I think it would take a while to shake off two years of rust, aside from the fact that he does appear to be injury prone.
    This guy with his eyes rusted shut would be as good or better than what we have!!

He wasn't really injured the past two years...he was sick. Not that it makes him any less prone to being rusty, etc., but he's not coming off football injuries etc. He had a bad staph infection. No problem with knees, etc.
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Quote Originally Posted by rbedgood View Post
    He wasn't really injured the past two years...he was sick. Not that it makes him any less prone to being rusty, etc., but he's not coming off football injuries etc. He had a bad staph infection. No problem with knees, etc.
    how many times are you going to use "etc?" etc.

Quote Originally Posted by texaschief View Post
    how many times are you going to use "etc?" etc.
    Yeah, yeah, yeah, etc....
    ----------------------------------------------------------------------
    The 49ers own my heart, but the Chiefs will always hold a better than neutral spot for giving my favorite player a place to leave with grace...

Resident Comedian/Statistician/Researcher/Diplomat

Do the Chiefs have the stones to do it? Bentley is better in a wheel chair than Svitek on his best day.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast