Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Chief31 and the Chatbox!!

Default Chief31 and the Chatbox!!

Two things.

1. Chief31, I have called you and I have pm'd you and I still have not heard back from you regarding the other ticket. I have a buyer for it and I am ordering more so either way is fine, I just need to know what to order tomorrow morning. If you don't answer to this one I am going to start calling you coach.

2. What happened to the chatbox? I just noticed now, but I am on vacation and I have had a lot of beer so I did not notice it was gone for a while. Whats your excuse?

3. there is no #3. I said two things. Pay attention.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

Quote Originally Posted by Canada View Post
    Two things.

1. Chief31, I have called you and I have pm'd you and I still have not heard back from you regarding the other ticket. I have a buyer for it and I am ordering more so either way is fine, I just need to know what to order tomorrow morning. If you don't answer to this one I am going to start calling you coach.

2. What happened to the chatbox? I just noticed now, but I am on vacation and I have had a lot of beer so I did not notice it was gone for a while. Whats your excuse?

Just got the voicemail this afternoon, on my way to work. But, so far, nobody is jumping at the chance to go. But if you are ordering more, I will keep the bait out there.

Quote Originally Posted by chief31 View Post
    Just got the voicemail this afternoon, on my way to work. But, so far, nobody is jumping at the chance to go. But if you are ordering more, I will keep the bait out there.
    I am only ordering tickets for those who need them for sure. My buddy is bringing his wife now too. And GarciaKCfan wants another ticket so I am gonna give him one.
    The only reason a beer sweats around Canada is because he's decided it will be the next beer he drinks.

My brother inlaw has not told me yet if he wants tickets, so He will be out the picture. Snooze you lose!

The Chat Box went bye-bye till the season gets going. It wasn't utilized very often. I will roll it back out as the pre-season games get started.

Two things.

So why isn't there; huh, huh, huh!!!!!!!!!

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    So why isn't there; huh, huh, huh!!!!!!!!!
    Cause I said so old man...wanna make somethin of it?

You forgot number D.
    http://arrowheadjunkies.com/pictures/PhotoShop/sig_pics/NFL_Players/kansas_city_chiefs/tyson.jackson/062009/tyson.jackson.500.png

Just so everyone knows, the only ticket left is an upper deck seat. If anyone wants it let me know, otherwise I am gonna buy it and get rid of it at the game. maybe if all the guys chip in we can give the ticket to the hottest girl we see over the weekend!!

Just so everyone knows, the only ticket left is an upper deck seat. If anyone wants it let me know, otherwise I am gonna buy it and get rid of it at the game. maybe if all the guys chip in we can give the ticket to the hottest girl we see over the weekend!!
    Great Idea! to bad your not sitting up there! But I am!!!!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast