Page 29 of 68 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031323339 ... LastLast

Thread: The Chiefs Crowd Official Joke Thread

Default The Chiefs Crowd Official Joke Thread

There is a chiefs picture forum. Why not a Joke Forum? It is always a pain trying to weed out all of the jokes in a single thread specially when there are thread whores who swurve the thread.

The cat and dog joke was hilarious

Resident Celebrity

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tbt_PuVAVTU"]YouTube- Swine Flu Song[/ame]

I do not feel so well. Dang pigs!!!!

My Pet Fish

A redneck was stopped by a game warden recently with two ice chests full of fish. He was leaving a cove that's well-known for its fishing.

The game warden asked the man, "Do you have a license to catch those fish?"

"No, sir," replied the redneck. "I ain't got none of them there licenses, these here are my pet fish."

"Pet fish?"

"Yeah, every night, I take these here fish down to the lake and let 'em swim 'round for awhile. Then, when I whistle, they jump right back into these here ice chests and I take 'em back home."

"That's a bunch of crap! Fish can't do that."

The redneck looked at the warden for a moment and then said, "It's the truth, Mr.Government Man, I'll show ya. It really works."

"OK," said the warden. "I've got to see this!"

The redneck poured the fish into the lake and stood and waited. After several minutes, the warden says, "Well?"

Well, what?," says the redneck.

The warden says, "When are you going to call them back?"

"Call who back?"

The FISH," replied the warden.

"What fish?" replied the redneck.

Moral of this story: We may not be as smart as some city slickers, but we ain't as dumb as some government employees.

Nice!

A priest is walking down the street one day when he notices a very small boy trying to press a doorbell on a house across the street. However, the boy is very small and the doorbell is too high for him to reach.

After watching the boy's efforts for some time, the priest moves closer to the boy's position. He steps smartly across the street, walks up behind the little fellow and, placing his hand kindly on the child's shoulder leans over and gives the doorbell a sold ring.

Crouching down to the child's level, the priest smiles benevolently and asks, "And now what, my little man?"

To which the boy replies, "Now we run!"

An elderly couple was sitting in church one Sunday afternoon listening to the sermon when suddenly the elderly woman leaned over and whispers in her husbands ear: "I let a silent fart, what should I do?". Her husband whispers back: "Turn up your hearing aid!".

Quote Originally Posted by Chiefster View Post
    An elderly couple was sitting in church one Sunday afternoon listening to the sermon when suddenly the elderly woman leaned over and whispers in her husbands ear: "I let a silent fart, what should I do?". Her husband whispers back: "Turn up your hearing aid!".

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3iIvStFBn9g&feature=related"]YouTube- The Tom Brady Joke[/ame]
    Chiefs in 2011

Quote Originally Posted by Vandelay View Post
    So then God had Benard Pollard take out Tom's knee!